The Girl Everyone Thought They Knew Chp. 2

Beware of Language and Sexual content. Vote, Comment, and all that jazz. Enjoy...

Yours truely Alyssa

Chapter 2 - The Girl Everyone Thought They Knew

I looked in the mirror one last time before I headed out the door. My auburn hair was flowing in curls down my shoulders. I miss my honey brown hair. The auburn looked too dark. I had to fake tan to make it look good on me. My hazel eyes looked more gold then green today. I guess that means I'd have to hide them when mother talked to me. Nora had beautiful bright green eyes. It was the one thing I couldn't change and mother hated that.

I was dressed in a halter top with a V-neck that plunged too low and a mini skirt that was, of course, way too short. I put bio-oil on my legs to give them a warm glow and I wore flip flops because I was feeling lazy. I was going to school for crying out loud, I ready didn't need to wear my 4 inch stilettos. Although if mom was up she would have made me. I had long legs already I didn't see why I had to lengthen them even more.

I was 5'7 and 125 pounds. Not as curvy as mom wanted me to be but there's not a lot I can do about that either. My bust is a 32B and looked like a C with my panted bra. My hips are a size 5, pretty good ass considering how narrow I am in the waist.

Like always that just wasn't good enough for my mom. She made me go to the gym two times a week to keep my body in shape, plus I was the drill team captain. That job alone would keep any normal person's body in shape. I could see why the guys wanted me but I haven't found one that I wanted back.

My phone ringing stopped me from my daydreaming.

"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, people they want (it's the)

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, people they flaunt (it's the)

People they love, yeah... beep"

One missed call from Shelley. Sigh... she'll call back in another 2 sec and won't stop calling until I answer.

"Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, people they want (it's the)..." my phone started again.

"Shelley why are you calling me so fuck'in early," I snapped at her.

"A little bitchy this morning are we, and it's not early you have like ten minutes to get here. Where the hell are you?" she said. I could picture her rolling her eyes at me.

"Shit, I'm on my way. Be there in fifteen." I hung up without waiting for a reply. I ran out the door and to my car.

My mocha colored Nissan Murano waited for me in the driveway. Sure I could have had an awesome sports car but a Murano is what I wanted. I love my car and after some very good points to why I should have a SUV over a small sports car, like the fact that it's harder to fuck a guy in a tiny car, I was allowed to get it.

Twelve minutes later I was in the South Bluff High school parking lot. If I was being my normal self I would have ran into the building, but I was Angie. Why would I give a shit about being late to class? It's not like I would be in trouble. Luckily I had the class schedule mailed to me so I knew where I was going already, homeroom with Ms James. She loved me and helped out a lot with drill team. I even watched her house when she went out of town.

"Morning Ms J," I said not even looking at her when I walked into the classroom. I didn't wait to be told where to sit and went to the desk nearest to the hottest guy, which in this class was Mitch Warbeck.