Mommy, Kuya Bongbong and Liza immediately went to them. When they're done, I stood up and looked at my nephew. He's adorable. I held his tiny hands and he's giving a little smile to us. Of course my camera didn't let that go away.

When Manang woke up, we gave her the baby so she can breastfeed him.

The room was filled with joy because of a little bundle of blessing named Michael.

Few hours passed and it's starting to get dark. "Finally!" I exclaimed when Greggy entered the room. I've been waiting for him.

Since walang gustong umuwi at papunta naman si Greggy dito sa hospital, pinabili ko na siya ng pagkain dahil gutom na gutom na ako, kanina pa.

"Another blessing, thank you Lord!" Kuya Bongbong also said before getting the food from Greggy.

Natatawa niya kaming tiningnan bago pumunta sa'kin at hinalikan sa pisngi. "This is for you" bulong niya at binigay ang isang paper bag.

I opened it and started to eat. He went to Kuya Tommy, "Pwedeng pakarga?" turo niya sa bata.

"Sure, just be careful. Marunong ka ba? Here let me show you" he said and taught Greggy the proper way to carry the baby.

Silence enveloped the whole room because we are all eating— well except for Greggy and Kuya Tommy, obvy.

When he's getting the hang of it, he spoke. "Love" pagtawag niya sakin. All the attention went to the him. "Gusto ko rin ng ganito" he said referring to Baby Mike.

I choked on my food because of what he said. This jerk! He really said that in front of my family! Napaka-casual pa ng pagkakasabi niya ha.

Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mata. I can literally hear their chuckles. Jusko naman pati si Mommy tumatawa.

"Tita diba gusto mo ng panibagong apo?" he even asked that to Mommy.

"Why not? The more apo, the merrier" she giggled. Seriously Mommy?

I kicked Greggy's feet and he looked at me with a smirk on his face. Pinagsisihan kong ginawa ko yon.

"Oh, pag nahulog ko to, kailangan nating palitan"

That made everyone burst to laughter. I rolled my eyes and just continue to eat. Ramdam ko ang pag-init ng pisngi ko pero hindi ko na lang sila pinansin.

---

"The baby is healthy and there's nothing wrong so you can go home two to three days from now. O siya, mauna na muna ako, I still have to check other patients. Congratulations once again" Dra. Balintec said before leaving.

This is our second day here in the hospital. Kakarating nila Mommy dahil pinauwi namin sila kagabi. Kami naman ang uuwi ngayon.

"Let's go love" Greggy pulled my hand.

"We'll go now. Bye" I told them.

When we got in to the car, I slapped his arm. "Ikaw, huwag kang nagsasabi ng kung ano-ano sa harapan nila Mommy!"

I didn't had the chance confront him last night since we're not alone.

"What?" he chuckled. "Wala namang masama sa sinabi ko diba?"

Dahil sa inis ko ay nanahimik na lang ako. When we reached the mansion, I immediately went to my room and locked it. Bahala siya sa buhay niya.

Pagkatapos kong maligo, hindi na ako nagulat nang makita ko siya sa loob ng kwarto. I should hide that key somewhere else now. He's looking fresh since he just took a bath also.