𝙴𝙿.1 .・゜゜・ ➷

╔╦══• ✠•ೋ†ೋ•✠ •══╦╗

╚╩══• ✠•ೋ†ೋ•✠ •══╩╝

╚╩══• ✠•ೋ†ೋ•✠ •══╩╝

┎┈ 𑁍͎꙰ .༉I came to slay, Bitch.𓇬 ┈┙

▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬
⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1 ◃:✮.❃⭒
    Heart Of Gold   ✦ ࿐
▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬

ೃ⁀➷ ———𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝙶. 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠

[𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊] - [𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎]
1:05━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━5:19
⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

ೃ⁀➷ 𝚢/𝚗 ᴘᴏᴠ

"WHAT?!?"

"There's no way!" the orange hair girl said "oh, but yes way! my dear ginger, I am these two mother but not by blood" patting luffy head.

Vivi got herself together looking up at me with a smile place on her face while tears raining down her cheeks "m-mom... is that really you?" she whimper out "yes Vivi, it's me" kisses her head.

"MA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH, WHY YOU LEAVE!?" luffy cried out buried his face into my breast "luffy, I left because I couldn't be seen that much here or it will track to much attention and get off my breast! I'm your mother for the my sake" trying to pushing him off but, of course, he's still attach onto me.

5 minute's has past, Luffy finally off of me still having that goofy smile on his face "oh! I didn't tell you about my crew! This is-" "I already know, Luffy" "you do?!? How" "I know my children really well" I said with pride showing my sharp teeth "oh... cool!!".

"So... you can make gold?!?" nami asked, sliding herself towards me "Well yea, at the matter of fact, i made gold! I can poof sum if you want nami dear, see" with the snap of my finger, a bag full of gold/Ruby's/diamonds poof up in her hands causing her to scream with excitement "Omg no way! Luffy can she join?!" nami asked with stars flashing in her eyes before looking at the meat lover boy.

Luffy turn towards me with meat in his mouth, cocking his head "can you ma?" "hell yea! I would love to join I'm here to protect your goofy butt and thinking about joining in your journey too. If that's mean joining y'all, then yes" shrugging my shoulders with a grin showing my sharp teeth "YAY!!".

"Damn Luffy, your mom is hot! A hot milf on board~" sanji said with heart eyes again "Hey! Leave my mom out of this!" yelled Luffy pouting, holding my hand keeping a protective face, glancing at the blonde cook.