Young Life (Toddler-ish)

As a toddler, I was stubborn but sweet. My parents and older siblings always say, "You were Stubbornly Sweet".  But I thought that was cringe. I went to some daycare called Gateway Academy. They revamped it to some kind of crap called "Cadence Academy". Don't even know why. It's not like it's some cool name. It wouldn't catch my attention to send my kids there. But when I went there, I had two best friends. I don't remember much about them anymore. Their names were Dallas and Callie. (I think? I don't remember.) Both of them were nice friends, and they were very generous. We'd play in the House station all the time. I'd be the Mom, cause I was tallest, Callie was the aunt, and Dallas was the child. And it was like that every time. We played together all the time. And occasionally, I'd play in the blocks station, with two boys named Justin and William, and they'd help me design what some parts of the house looked like, since all that was in the house station was a kitchen. And sometimes, me, Dallas, and Callie'd go to what was called the water station, which was three sinks of sand and toys. Just cause we wanted to. And sometimes, we even went to the art station to paint random stuff. They didn't look good or anything, they just were your everyday Preschool drawings.  Around 7 months later, we switched to a different class. This class had arts and crafts, and a big TV area. But it was only for movie time, which we had per week. I didn't like it as much as the other class, but I got used to it after a while. After all, movie night was kinda fun. A year later, I had to move to Kindergarten. But that meant leaving everyone I met and moving to Elementary school. So that graduation day, I said my goodbyes, and signed up for Winget Park Elementary. It was a nice ride in Pre-K though.