Chapter 3: Kakashi's Defeated????

Depuis le début

“Hn. Yes Lucas you are that good. But you should never ever let your guard down in a battle or you will end up dead.” Comes Kakashi's reply from behind me. I go to move but as I do so I sense a kunai being held against my throat, “You see you almost had me in that last attack. However you closed your eyes for a moment when you used that Surge Jutsu. In that moment I substituted with a Shadow Clone while I moved behind you to trap you.”

“Hehe!!! You just made your first mistake Kakashi” I tell him as I make the tiger hand seal. He tenses up as he wonders what I'm planning. As I concentrate and intensify my chakra for the Jutsu I open my eyes and say, “Wolf Style Genjutsu: Wolfs Bane!!!”

Kakashi-Kun's P.O.V

“Hehe!!! You just made your first mistake Kakashi” Lucas says while making the tiger hand seal. 'What's he planning now???' I think, “Wolf Style Genjutsu: Wolfs Bane!!!”

Suddenly all the light is sucked out of the sky and replaced by a extremely large full moon. I look down and see Lucas dissolving in my grasp while the forest around use gets darker and darker till only the moons glow is visible.

A few seconds after the forest is filled with painfully loud wolf howls that ring through the air. The cries reach my ears and ring through them in an attempt to drive me insane. I cover my ears in an attempt to block the terrible howling noises out. I look up just in time to see a gigantic wolf lunging at me from the forest.

As it gets near me I duck under its claws and try to pierce its stomach with my kunai, only to find that my kunai passed straight threw it. 'damn its a fake' I turn around to look for Lucas but as soon as my back is presented to the best behind me it pounces onto my back and digs its claws and teeth into me.

“Arghh!!!” I scream as it attacks me. However I manage to preform the substitution before any serious damage is done to me, “What is this Lucas??? What type of Jutsu have you created now???”

“Haha!! This Kakashi, is the Wolf Style Genjutsu: Wolfs Bane. A devastating S-Rank Genjutsu. But I suppose you've figured that out already haven't you.” His voice replies ringing throughout the air around me. I jump to the top of a near by tree to try and find him but instead I am met with the site of his eyes appearing in the sky.

They suddenly turn from his usual friendly bright blue eyes, to bright emerald green eyes with four bright lightening bolts cutting threw them and meeting in the centre. As I stare into them I see myself reflected in them and now that the my Sharingan advantage has been completely nullified now.

“NARISHIGAN!” He calls out as the sky and forest surrounding us return to normal. I see him standing on the ground at the other side of the lake staring at me with those bright eyes piercing straight through me. He blinks once as his trademark cocky half smile make sits way onto his face.

“Well then looks like I'm going to need to use this to win this fight then. I never thought you would push me this far Lucas.” I say while concentrating all of my chakra into my hand and mixing it with lightening to create my only original jutsu. I jump down and land on the ground in front of the lake, “Lightening Blade!”

Lucas's P.O.V

“Lightening Blade!” Kakashi-Kun calls out as he focuses on create his jutsu for his next attack. The chakra surges around his hand become visible and begins to crackle and chirp while sparks fly all around him.

“Arigato Kakashi!!! I've been waiting for you to use that jutsu so I can test out mine. I've been waiting for 5 years practising and perfect it just for this moment.” I say to him while using my unique Light Style Chakra to create a powerful blade in the palm of my hand the same way that Kakashi has made his Lightening Blade. As It forms the light from it becomes unbearable to look at for anyone who tried to do so. I call out as my jutsu completes, “Light Style: Riochiri!”

“That looks exactly like........” Kakashi exclaims as he sees me charging forwards with my attack. He sets of running and pours chakra into his feet so that he can get the required momentum for his jutsu to work efficiently.

“Yea Kaka-Kun it should look like it considering its based on your Chidori attack.” I say as I speed up ready for the attack, “However it looks like these will be our final attacks in this battle Kaka-Kun.”

We both put in a final burst of speed as we meet in the middle of the lake thrusting our attacks forwards to meet the others. As the Riochiri meets the Chidori the chakra from our attacks mixes and produces a massive explosion sending us both flying backwards a good 50 feet before coming to a stand still.

I stand up and move forwards slowly and lift up my hand showing Kakashi the bell that I had manage to grab off of his belt during the final clash. As I move forwards Kakashi gets up and walks towards me with a smile on his face. However before we get to each other I fall forwards and land on my face.

“Haha! I got the bell Kakashi-Kun!!!” I say holding it up as the darkness sweeps up to consume me. I laugh lightly as it pulls me down and takes my vision away. I hear Kakashi calling my name out trying to keep me awake. 'Good luck with that Kaka-Kun. That was an amazing battle.' I think before letting the darkness take me completely.........

...... To Be Continued .........

Sorry for the delay in uplaoding I just couldnt be bothered typing it out so I hand wrote it then type it up for you guys instead ^_^

Lucas: BAKA I UPLOAD FASTER I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!!!!!!!

you become jonin and then ANBU at some point

Lucas: REALLY!!!! :D

Maybe wait and see

NARUTO: Vote peoples!!!!!

KIBA: Comment your thoughts!!!!!

EVERYBODY: FAN Luca_Uzumaki as well

Chow till next time!!!!!