"Ok let's do this I might have something but it depends" Red says clapping their hands together, "follow me" they waved and stared walking.

We entered a room with a bunch of color coated racks of dresses.

"So what's the vibe you wanna go for" Red asked.

"Something light and fluffy"

"Loki you have know idea how LONG I have waited for you to say that" Red smiled happily.

"Oh what have I done" Loki groaned.

"Something AMAZING now stay here we'll I get you something" Red ran off.

Soon enough they came back with a light forestry green dress with flowers and vines covering it, the dress also had puffy sleeves.

(Lokis dress)

"Perfect just what I was thinking, how do you have something for Thor and Alex?" Loki smiled.

"Hmm you want the same vibe" Red asked.

"Yes"

Red studied Thor and I for a moment before putting her finger to their lips.

".... I might have something for Thor but I don't know if it would work" they said hesitantly.

"Work you're magic, I haven't been dissatisfied yet by your choices yet" Loki shrugged.

"Aww thank you, I know what I need but I might have to make a few adjustments but it should be good, Thor how open are you to strawberries?" They asked.

"I love strawberries, and I am open to anything!" Thor smiled clapping his hands together.

"Good let me measure your shoulders and arms and I can fix it quickly" Red said grabbing a tape Measure and walking up to Thor. "Can you like squat down or something you're like way too tall for me" Red motioned for him to sit down.

"Of course Red" Thor said kneeling down.

"Thank you" Red mumbled as she measured his shoulders and arms.

"Ok! Perfect give me a little bit too fix it up and I'll be ready"

Ten minutes later Red came back with a light pink dress with a bunch of little strawberries on it.