"I'll have Capesante gratinate (Baked sea scallops in bechamel sauce) thank you." Ivan glared at the waiter but he seems not to mind it.

"How about for the main course?" The waiter focuses solely on Abegail.

"I'm picking homemade Ravioli verdi di spinaci e ricotta al Pomodoro (Ravioli filled with spinach and ricotta cheese in tomato sauce)." Abegail continued reading the Menu.

Ivan was contented seeing Abegail is not paying attention to the waiter while he was having internal battle with his mind. He doesn't know what is happening with him since it wasn't his style to be protective over someone not unless it's his sister. Now it's like he only see Abegail and the rest is invisible.

"I would like Osso buco alla Milanese (Veal Shank, Milanese style with saffron)." Ivan went back on picking his food.

"Do you prefer wine for your drinks?" The annoying waiter smiled at Abegail.

"I'll let him choose since I'm not much of a drinker." Abegail gave Ivan a smile making Ivan inwardly celebrating.

"Will take a bottle of Taittinger 99 is it okay with you?" Ivan recommended charmingly at her.

"That will do thanks." Abegail nodded and returned the menu to the waiter.

"I'll be back with your first course meal and the Champagne." The waiter turned around while Ivan is glaring at him.

"You could create a fire hole at the waiter's back if you don't stop glaring at him." Abegail saw Ivan's mood towards the guy.

"I was just curious about him." Ivan lied smoothly.

"Don't tell me you're interested to that Brit guy just tell me so I can get his number for you." Abegail humoured him.

"Hell no! I don't swing that way I could even prove it to you in many ways." Ivan wiggled his brows.

"I'm just kidding so take your mind off the gutter." Abegail's cheek turned crimson red.

"By the way you speak Italian fluently I'm impressed." Ivan changed the topic since the waiter disappeared.

"It's my favourite cuisine and it would have been an embarrassment if I can't even pronounce it correctly." Abegail smiled a little.

"Point taken." Ivan agreed attentively.

"What about you any specific food you like?" Abegail talks back.

"I love all kinds of food except tofu. How about you anything you dislike?" Ivan returned the questions.

"I hate eggnog when I was living in Arizona, my Lolo used to make it every Christmas since that's a tradition I had no choice but drink it." Abegail gave him some insights of her life.

"How long where you living there?" Ivan did a follow up question.

"Around ten years." Abegail gave him a rough computation.

"And you never visit here during those years?" Ivan just got more intrigue on her.

"I was focus with my studies and work so I didn't think of coming home besides it's always my parents who visit me. What about you I'm sure you've been in and out of the country?" Abegail knew he is a busy man too since Gwen already made the background check for her.

"Yeah I travelled a lot and most of the time I spend holidays abroad doing business conference." Ivan admitted the fact since it was true.

Ivan barely goes home to meet his parents because of work and it's like once in a blue moon where family is really gathered. Few minutes later their drinks was served and so as their first course. They started eating and Abegail choose this time to check the interior of the restaurant.