Life without you

Here we go,

A golden morning rising above the dombs of lucknow mosques.. Whole city shining in golden hue..

In a big castle like home...

A standardly set room.. Royal brown coloured curtains and golden painted walls.. The bed rest stubbed with big crytals over a shimmery golden and fluffy base.. There was girl with hair all over pillow sleeping cuddling A soft shining fur blanket of golden colour with brown prints.. The whole golden room was shining more as white translucent curtains were not able to resist sunlight..

The girl was twinsting with cute annoyed voices when someone in a pant and shirt with sleeves rolled up.. He went to the window and completely opened the curtains..

"Dadaaaaa"... A voice came from within the blanket.. The boy in room was Shaan..

SM: good morning haseena.. (He said with a smiling yet strict face) uth jao ab.. Jaldi se utho aur taiyar ho jao..

He said and grabbed the phone ringing on side table.. His face gets a smirk as he read the caller id "Dada ke jijaji"....

SM: Dada ke jijaji... (He said in a confused fake tone) kya rishta hua haseena se is shakhs ka.. (He pretended to think) Dada matlab mai.. Hmm.. Mere jijaji.. Matlab haseena ke..

He was about to complete when haseena got up with a jerk and snatched the phone..

HM: (angrily to shaan) aapne hamara phone kyu liya.. (Giving grumpy glances)

SM: ab utha lo dada ke jijashree ka phone... Aur jaldi neeche aao.. Late nhi hona.. (Strictly)

HM: ji Dada.. (She said smiling)

Shaan went out and haseena got up from the bed.. She was wearing a plane Pajama with tee.. Her hairs spreading over her face and she made them aside giving a heavenly view.. (For me aur koi to tha nahi wahan.. 😅)

She called back and the person picked the call up..

HM: good morning.. (She said and sat on chair in front of window)

AS: suprabhat haseena.. Uthi nhi thi kya aap..? (Said casully)

HM: uthne hi waale the.. Phir Dada hume chhedne lage.. (She blushed) isiliye phone cut gaya..

AS: achha.. Ab yeh bataiye kaisi hai aap.. (Sweetly)

HM: ek line mai bolen.. "Life without you is Jahnoom se bhi buri"... (Sadly)

AS: and how is life with me..? (Teasingly)

HM; jannat se bhi khoobsurat (leaned back on chair and closed her eyes smiling)

AS: hume aapki us manmohak muskaan ke darshan mil jate to hamara poora din kitna achha jaata.. (Flirtiously)

HM: to aa jaaiye aap.. Phir aapko hamari manmohak muskan har roz dekhne ko milegi.. Aapka har din khushi se beetega..

AS: jaldi aane ke prayas karenge.. Abhi hum phone rakhte hai aur sajj ho jate hai dono ko jana hai na..

HM: haa..

They were about to cut the call but said at once together.. "Suniye.. " Both replied "haan" They chuckled on timing and said.. "I love you".. Both laughed loudly and then said together again.. "I love you too".. They were mesmerized to each other.. How completely they understand each other's heart and feelings..

HM: ho gayi ek dusre ke man ki baat.. Ab bye.. (She smiled and cut the call)

She went to washroom

Evening,
A large building with many offices in it's every floor.. Name mentioned on top "Shining star"

Within the building a office door opened by a girl wearing specs.. This was that girl.. (Radhika gir - Shaan's secretary..)

She went inside where shaan was sitting on his chair waiting for her

(Kuch toh gadbad.. Isika intezaar.. 😏)

RG: good evening sir..

SM: (after a moment if silence) good evening.. I was waiting for you only.. (In flow flow) (dono bhai behen flow flow waale🤭)

RG: sorry.. (Confused)

SM: aa.. I mean tumhe woh details laane bola tha na maine.. (Professionally)

RG: yes sir.. Here it is.. (She passed a black leather file)

SM: kya background hai iska.. (Reading the resume) vacant position fill kar payega..? (Still looking at the file)

RG: sir completely suitable hai... (She said seriously)

SM: thik hai.. Ek face to face interview karke ise select karlo..

He ordered and radhika went out.. Shaan leaned to the chair and gave some cute expressions but suddely turned straight.. Looked all sides and started working like got realization where is he sitting..

In MPT,
Haseena was in her cabin and soon shr was getting hiccups.. Ye.. Hi.. Hichki kyu aa... Hi.. Rahi hai.. (She drank water)

(Zarur anu bhaiya yaad kar rhe honge)

Here,
In some city (baar baat city ka naam nhi milta mujhe.. Aap imagine karlo kuch nhi 😗)

Anubhav was standing topless bear opened cupboard throwing shirts one by one.. He was continuously mumbling something in his mouth with a frowned face..

AS: pata nhi.. Haseena yahan kyu nhi hai.. Haseena yaha hoti to kuch nhi hota.. Haseena sab janti hai hamare baare mai.. Haseena hoti to kuch hota hi nhi.. Haseena hamare kapde dhundh deti.. Ab woh nhi hai to kapde kaise dhundhe hum.. Haseenaaaa.. (He whined getting tired of searching)

On the other side haseena's hiccups were getting faster by faster.. She was getting angry and frustrated now.. She sighed and just when got anubhav's call..

HM: hello.. (Annoyed)

AS: ab kya hua.. (Cutely suspicious)

HM: kuch.. Hi.. Kuch nhi.. (She said sadly)

AS: hichki..? (He asked nervously)

HM: haa.. Kahi aap hi to hamare ...hi.. naam ki mala nhi jap rahe the.. (She asked suspiciously)

AS: na.. Aa.. Haa.. woh  darasal hume apne moje nhi mil rahe tha aur aakhiri baar aapne almarj vyavasthit thi.. To hum dhundhte dhundhte aapko yaad kar rahe the.. (He said and made a face) aur abhi hume tatkal bahar jana hai hamare ucchadhikari ke saath..

HM: kya karen hum aapka.. (She sighed) aapke saare socks humne wahi drawer mai rakhe the.. Agar usme nhi bache to last rack mai naye pade hai woh le lijiye.. (She said and realized her hiccups are gone) hamari hinchki bhi ruk gayi.. (Exclaimed) thank god..

AS: thik hai hum rakhte hai.. Dhyaan rakhiye apna.. (He said and cut the phone)

Haseena just smiled..

UPCOMING
Surprise..
Stay tuned..
Bye.. 👋👋

(Every part length will be a round off around this part length.. )

Ek important baat batani thi.. But mai is story mai negativity nhi chahti.. Just waiting for some good reponse.. 🙂🙃