[fluff] my sun, Tawan

“Te, what’s taking you so long?”

“I can’t decide”

“It’s the same exact clothes,” New rolled his eyes. He and Tay went out to have some shopping and Tay is currently inside the dressing room for about 10 minutes.

“But in different colors.”

“Well, which do you think looks better?”

There was a quick silence and a hum, ”can’t decide. Maybe both.”

New playfully sighs and leaned on the wall outside Tay’s dressing room door. 

“Buy both of them, then.” 

Tay scoffs, even though New couldn’t see his boyfriend, he knows Tay’s face shows a pout. “It's expensive”

“Wow Tawan, but you didn’t hesitate transferring 50k to Gun for a bracelet when he tricked you” New laughs, recalling the time Gun tricked Tay that his bracelet costs for a hundred thousand but he’ll sell it to Tay for only half.  

“It was a great deal!!” 

New shook his head before calling Tay to show him what he looks like in the outfit. 

Tay went out with a yellow-y vibe outfit. He was choosing between shades of yellow and red.

“Spin.” New observed the outfit from different angles. “You look good in yellow”

“Why don’t you check the red one first before deciding?” 

“It’s the same outfit with a different color, I could just imagine it in my mind.” 

Tay shrugged as New approached him in front of the mirror. He placed his hands on Tay’s shoulder and their eyes met in the mirror. 

“Yellow one makes you look like the sun.” Tay rolled his eyes upon hearing New. “My sun, Tawan”

Tay acted disgusted, “that’s so cringey.”

New rolled his eyes. “Are you taking the yellow or not?”

“I am. Thank you Hinny!” Tay pecked New’s cheeks as a thank you.