14

Hii cuties!!
Rombha naal kalichu indha story update pandren... Indha chap padikarathukku munnadi previous padichikonga....

Pan: dei!! Kathiru!!

Pandian's voice brought back to the reality..

Pan: yen da anga ninnu bha nu paathuttu irukka.. ivlo neram angaiyum ingaiyum oodune...

Yes it's kathir's day dream.😜

Kathir saw mullai sitting in the sofa and seeing him with teary eyes...

Kathir(mv): cha!! Kanava..

He went and sat near mullai. He didn't speak a single word to her. He is seeing her without blinking.

He mesmerized in her beauty. She became more beautiful dhan before.she had grown a bit. With long hair. But the with same beautiful eyes...
She was too cute to his eyes.

One the other hand mullai also mesmerized in his beauty. He looked too handsome with his beard and moustache. But with the same powerful eyes..

Both had tears in their eyes..
Mullai badly want to hug him.

Mullai: epdi irukinga kathir??

Kathir: hm.. irukken mullai.. nee??

Mullai: Mm...

They both were seeing each other's eyes

Lakshmi bought some juice for mullai..

Laks: indha da mulla konjam juice kudi...

Mullai: aththa adhu evlo dhooram travel pannadhu oru maari kasakasa nu irukku... Fresh aagittu vandharen..

Laks: seri da..

Saying mullai went to her room.
Kathir wants to go with her but he can't due to the presence of both the parents..

Laks: yenga poi non-veg edhavudhu vaangittu vanga...

Pan: han.. seri lakshmi..

Mur: iruda naanum varen..

Lakshmi and parvathy went to kitchen. Both the fathers went out..
With that kathir ran to mullai's room..

Mullai was standing there like a statue... Kathir closed the door and went near mullai... Their eyes got locked... They both had tears in their eyes..

Suddenly kathir pulled mullai to him.
He cupped her face and kissed her lips fully. He poured all his love and longing for her. He showed how heissed her for past 2 years.

At first mullai shocked by kathir's sudden action. But then she also started to kiss him. She throw her arms around his neck and pulled him more...

Kathir hugged her by her waist and pulled her until their torsos collide...
They broke the kiss when they need  Oxygen.. kathir cupped mullai face and kissed her face fully...

He hugged her tightly and sobbed in her arms...

Mullai rubbed his back

Mullai: pch.. aladhinga..