This makes Haesoo scoffed. She's sick of being treated like this, getting the books underneath her nose 24/7 since she was a kid. Chasing expectation that she didn't even know if she could achieve. "I'm dropping out." Her mother turned more furious.

"You what?! How dare you--"

"I was never happy with the life you're giving me! You always forcing me to study, study and study! I've never experienced of going out with friends, went to a summer camp even for once! Have you even think what I always wanted?! NEVER!" She burst, her parents was to stunned to speak.

"My life is about chasing your dream! NOT MINE!" With her rage still boiling up, Haesoo made her way towards her room and took everything that she had left. The things going on seems like a dilemma to her, to choose over her parents or for her good.

If you're in her place, what will you choose?

"JEON HAESOO, STOP RIGHT THERE!"

"Or what?!" She snapped looking back to the source of voice which is her father, her mother was already at the verge of tears. "Now you get what I feel when you told me to only focus for my academic. You really think that will makes me happy?" Her voice broke while her eyes try to seek if there's guilt in their eyes.

Maybe if there is she will still able to forgive and rebuilt the whole family back. But no, there's nothing in those orbs. She carried the luggage passing by her parents who only followed her steps to the front.

"Don't you think about coming back you ungrateful child!"

"I wont!" She shouted while her mother broke into tears, her father was furious. Doyoung who was inside the car was surprised when she closed the door with force, the luggage was slammed to the back as well. "Just go." She murmured.

The road back was full with silence, he himself didn't dare to start a conversation since he knew she need space alone. His attention turned to her who's letting out hiccups and sobs, she had been crying in silence since she entered the car.

"Everything will be okay, Haesoo. As long as we have each other." He comforted stroking her shoulder as he brings her head to his shoulder before he placed a long kiss. "You have me always."

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO INVOLVE!" Gaeun yelled to Jungwon who was sitting on the couch, they were at his apartment when he tells her that he's going to join Sunghoon's plan

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO INVOLVE!" Gaeun yelled to Jungwon who was sitting on the couch, they were at his apartment when he tells her that he's going to join Sunghoon's plan. The boy shook his head, "I have to! Or else Sunghoon is going to kick me out of the group!" He retorted.

"Who cares about you getting out of your group?! Our baby is more important!"

"My job is important too!" He stood up from the couch furious to Gaeun who's shouting at him on every single sentence she talked. He's tired as well if things kept going around like this. The girl stomped her way to her handbag and took out her phone while madly typing a number as she puts it on the side of her ear.

"Who are you calling?" He asked as he walked closer to her. "I'm telling Sunghoon to get you out of the group." Jungwon grabbed her wrist as he pushed the red button ending the call. "Don't do something stupid." He spatted trying to get the phone from her grasp.

Yet she gripped it more tightly. "You said it was stupid? This stupid thing meant to save you from dying." Gaeun countered as the phone was threw to the floor with force, the grip on her wrist as well loosen. She looked at him disbelief.

"DAMN IT!" She growled while gripping on her hair in frustration. The pressure on her shoulder making her let out a high pitch scream as she feel her stomach starting to get hurt. Gaeun leaned her palm against the wall as she held her stomach.

"A-Are you okay?" Being the stubborn girl she was, she tell him not to get close. However the blood that drip between her thighs down to her ankle and the hissing pain on the stomach makes her feel weak. Thank goodness Jungwon was there to catch her as she passed out.

Sunghoon gripped on Jungwon's collar as soon as he meets him as the ICU waiting section, Gaeun was bring to the hospital straight away from his apartment before he called her brother. "If something happened to my sister, I'll kill you." He gritted his teeth.

"It's not the time to quarrel." Heeseung said separating the two while the other 4 members prayed for things to be fine. The lights from the operating room shuts off as Gaeun was pushed out from the room.

The doctor came out with a heavy sigh. "Do we have Miss Park Gaeun's husband?" Jungwon immediately step up. "I'm the father and he's her brother." He pointed to Sunghoon who also come forward.

"Miss Gaeun just had a miscarriage."

It feels like the entire universe stopped as soon as Jungwon heard what the doctor said. He forced a smile. "It's not true right? I-It's not true!" He said in jittery. "We've tried our best to save the fetus inside Miss Gaeun's womb but unfortunately failed. We believed the miscarriage causes by stress or depression. Once again, I'm so sorry."

The doctor took his leave as Jungwon's body fell to the floor, his eyes as well crept up with tears. The baby has gone. He sobbed. "W-What do I tell Gaeun about this?" He burst into more tears. "I'm sorry, my child.." He cried not caring how much people is staring.

Sunghoon as well petrified on his spot, his eyes doesn't blink for once. What else he could do? Letting out his anger on Jungwon wont bring the fetus back alive. His heart sank down, unable to decipher the situation.

"Jungwon?" Gaeun who just awake from the anesthesia given looked as him who was holding her hand and head placed on her side. "You're awake." He kissed on top of her head. "Is everything good? Our baby is good?" She caressed her stomach.

"Gaeun, there's something you should know." He slowly started sniffling. "Our baby, is no longer here anymore." He placed his hand on top of hers that was caressing her stomach as she laughed. "You're joking."

"I'm not, Gaeun. We just lost our baby." He sobbed resulting Gaeun to feel tears flowing down her cheeks as well. "Please, Yang Jungwon don't joke around. It's not funny." She started to feel her stomach where the small bump that used to be there is no longer exist.

"No.. NOO!!!" She wailed hitting the mattress on both her side. Jungwon hugged her with pecks of kisses trying to sooth her down. "Please calm down. I know we just lost a soul.." Gaeun was struggling in his arms yelling her heart out.

What else could be more painful for a mother who lose her child even before get to see the baby?

"My baby.." She continue to stroke her stomach as if the fetus was still there. Sunghoon who was outside the room as well teared up. "I want my baby!" She wailed in his arms making him feel he had failed to be a good father and a boyfriend to her.

Here we know that not every good story will end with a happy ending.