2

Third person POV

Jeanne let out a groan as she slowly got up, reaching up to her face and rubbing her forehead she let out a sigh. Looking around her she notices that she wasn't in any room she recognized, the walls seemed to be painted in black, not only that but the door seemed to be those air-tight doors you'd see in labs.

As she was lifting her legs, she heard the clattering of chains. Looking at her ankles she noticed that her right ankle was chained to the wall. Panic began to set in after realizing what might have happened.

Jeanne tries to calm herself down and remember the last thing that had happened, however the only thing she could remember were bits and pieces of the flight. Giving up on trying to remember, she then went to try see if there were any weaknesses she could exploit on the chains.

That too was a futile act, it was almost like as if it was brand new, its design stopped it from digging into the skin, which confused her. She knew that the only faction that would have tried kidnapping her would've been Sangvis Ferri, what confused her was the oddly well kept bedroom.

She tries to get up anyway, but stops after her head was slammed with a massive wave of pain, causing her to wince.

Jeanne put her hand to her head and tried to think of what could be causing the pain, then she remembered what had caused it.

She had a concussion from the crash.

Degrudgingly, she went back into the sheets and lied down, trying to rest a bit.

.

.

.

Dreamer was looking through the hidden cameras arranged around the commander's "cell", the room was one of the few rooms meant for the staff before they killed them all. Of course Dreamer had the rippers clean the room for her before they brought her in.

Strangely enough, the rippers that saw the commander's face were performing at a higher capacity than what they were built for, almost like windows XP compared to windows 10. Their performance convinced Dreamer that the commander wasn't a simple "human".

So Dreamer began to think to herself, she could just keep the commander to herself, but if she could have all her units perform at such capacity just from looking at the commander's face, then Griffon wouldn't be able to take her away from her. Purely because​ her own units would be performing equal to their "elite" doll echelons.

The Ringleader's lips turned into a calculating smile as she thought of the possibilities, but for now she should go and indulge herself with the commander's presence. Getting off the chair and walking down the halls, she puts her hand out and slides it along the walls, feeling the cold but smooth steel.

Dreamer presses the access panel the near the door, causing it to hiss and open up to reveal a surprised Jeanne looking at her from the bed. The Ringleader skipped towards​ the commander, causing Jeanne to try tuck herself into the corner of the room.

Dreamer : good morning~! I hope that you liked the bed since you'll be stay here for a "while".

Jeanne :... What do you want?

Dreamer : pff- no need to be so uptight! If i had wanted information then i would have had you strapped into a chair, would you like to be strapped into a chair?

The commander slowly shook her head.

Dreamer : good, because​ i wouldn't like to see you strapped into a chair meant to disassemble a T-doll. Now then, you should go back to sleep, you do have a concussion after all~