A new start

"And that concludes our last session together,"you grasped your Polaroid against your chest as you flipped your H/C to the back of your head. "I'm going to miss you y/n" your client reassured. A family of 6 that stuck throughout your small business in photography, "Me too, I'm ready to go to England though. My business will launch there, especially with so much opportunity there." The family chuckled, wishing you the best as they handed you a bouquet of flowers. You grasped it, hugging each one of them before you make your leave.

As you packed up back at home, you received a call from Tom. You answered the phone, put it on speaker phone as you packed the last of things. "Hey Tom!" You smiled, Tom knew you were smiling too. You guys knew each other too well, he could just hear the faint smile over call. "I'll pick you up from the airport at 8 okay? Cant wait to see you. Edd has been preparing your room making sure everything is beyond perfect and shown without mark." Tom smirked. "I just want them to be comfortable." Edd said, you heard from the background of the call. You chuckled from this, "Welp I'm going to head to the airport now, I'll see you guys soon. Drive safe." You end the call, turn around and took the last glimpse of your house. You were a bit sad leaving it but it was time, your future held a bit too much. You grasped the handle of you F/C suitcase and wallet, walking towards the Uber. "Maybe I should convince them to get a new pet with me." I thought as I threw my suitcase in the back, "The airport correct?" The Uber driver reassured. "Yes, thank you."