Chapter 3: What's going on?

Hello once again my lovelies 🥰 here we are with chapter 3! And as I'm writing this I stg I'm going to wrote chapter 4 straight after because I AM IN THE MOOD (AGAIN NOT LIKE THAT...YET..YOU PERVS 😏)
I have many ideas in my head rn for how I want this story to go but most of them just won't make sense sooooo unfortunately my dudes we can't have those ideas (MAYBE IN ANOTHER STORY THO WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE 😉 AND YES IF THAT DOES HAPPEN DOLORES WILL BE LISTENING LIKE 👁👄👁🦻)

Enough rambling! Let's get right into the story ✨
——————————-
PREVIOUSLY...
What are these feelings? both girls thought....

NO ONES POV (THIRD PERSON)
They both kept their gazes on each other and Luisa suddenly just broke into a wide smile "Y/N...that was just...wow" Y/N giggled seeing the strong woman just staring at her with her massive smile "that was just our first kiss Lu" Y/N replied. Luisa smirked "Oh just our first kiss? are you saying there's going to be more than one kiss?" she teased, Y/N's cheeks turned pink "I-I mean if you want there to be" Luisa just grinned looking at her "I'd love there to be Y/N" she winked and moved closer towards her. Y/N just giggled and teasingly pushed the girl away making her jokingly (but adorably) pout "we should get some sleep Lu".

Luisa jokingly sighed in defeat (but also seriously wanting more kisses) and said "oh alright...let's sleep".

After convincing Y/N that it was completely okay to sleep in her bed with her, the two of them laid down next to each other. "buenas noches (goodnight) Y/N" Y/N smiled and whispered "buenas noches Luisa".

THE NEXT MORNING (STILL NO ONES POV)
Somehow the two ended up cuddling in Luisa's bed, her being the big spoon holding Y/N in her big strong arms.
(A/N IM SORRY BUT I AM CONVINCED LUISAS CUDDLES AND HUGS WOULD CRACK AND CRUSH YOUR BONES BUT JUST THINK OF THEM MY DUDES IDK IF ITS JUST ME BUT I WOULD BE COMPLETELY FINE WITH HER BREAKING MY BONES LIKE PLEASE DO YOU WONDERFUL LADY 😍)
Luisa smiled seeing the sight of Y/N in her arms she just wanted this to never end she thought as she woke up, she looked at the clock however and realised she needed to get up for the day and do her chores. Slowly, the girl got up and left Y/N to sleep. She got into her usual attire and left, but not before leaving a note for her to read when she woke up whispering to her as she placed the note down on her bedside "see you later mi princesa (my princess)" (A/N HI SORRY ME AGAIN BUT JUST IMAGINE HER CALLING YOU THAT AHHHHH 🥰).

A FEW HOURS LATER (AGAIN NO ONES POV)
Y/N sat up rubbing her eyes and stretching and while looking around the room she immediately pouting seeing that Luisa wasn't in the room with her. But quickly, she noticed the note on the side and picked it up and started reading it:
"Y/N if you're reading this then you're obviously awake buenos dias! (good morning)  sorry I didn't wake you and tell you I had to go, I just couldn't get myself to you're just so adorable" Y/N smiled reading that part "I came back up and brought some food up for you so please eat! Anyways I'm off to do my chores...see you for Antonio's gift ceremony tonight? (A/N IS THAT WHAT ITS CALLED? DEAR GOD I SAY IM AN ENCANTO FAN AND IDEK WHAT ITS CALLED-WHATEVER IMMA CALL IT THAT) amor (love) Luisa x".

Y/N's POV
My eyes widened reading the last part of the note and I clenched the paper slightly...love luisa...does she-

LUISA'S POV
Love her. Yes-somehow after only knowing this girl a day...I think...I've fallen for her...oh god are we moving too fast? is she going to think I'm a bad lover for not waking her up? oh god and Abuela can't find out! She doesn't know I'm gay yet!

I sighed picking up another donkey, yet again they got out of the barn, all of these thoughts going through my head as I threw them all into the barn after picking them all up. "Luisa could you move the church?" one of the town's people asked and I nodded running over to them and picking up and putting it where the person wanted it and suddenly, I feel a weird sensation (NOT A DIRTY ONE 😏) in my arms huh that's strange I didn't really get much time to think about it though, because more towns people were shouting my name asking for my help.