Fez and Ash get out of the car, talking to the two people. Leilani nods her head to the tune playing in her head, fidgeting with the silver rings sat on her fingers. The back door opens, and the blonde girl slips in next to Leilani, causing Rue to scoot over.

"Hi, I'm Faye." Faye tells the two girls, her eyes narrow and lips covered in lipgloss. Rue parts her lips slightly, looking at Faye as Leilani smiles at her widely.

"Hi Faye, I'm Leilani. You're very pretty." Leilani says, holding out her hand for the blonde to shake. Faye looks down at her hand with confusion, then back up at the brown-eyed girl.

"Yo, I'm Rue." Rue greets, raising her hand slightly and waving to the girl. Faye nods, and the three girls sit in silence for a couple seconds, before Rue speaks.

"How's your New Years goin?" Rue asks Faye, looking at the blonde past Leilani. Faye looks at Rue with furrowed eyebrows, then at Leilani.

"It's fucking New Years?" Faye asks, her eyes slightly widened as she shakes her head and huffs. Leilani furrows her eyebrows, looking at Rue.

"I swear my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything." Faye groans, throwing her head back on the seat. Leilani opens her mouth, gawking at the blonde as she whips her head back and forth from Rue then to Faye.

Rue and Faye engage in a conversation, and Leilani tunes it out as she leans her head on Rues shoulder, her curtain bangs falling over her face as she blows air out of her mouth to rid them of her eyesight. Rue starts complaining, and Leilani looks up at Rue, who nods to Faye.

Turning her head, she softly gasps as she sees Fay with her legs wide open, pushing a needle into her skin. Rue begins to talk, but Leilani presses her hands over her ears, shutting her eyes to avoid seeing the girls crotch out in the open.

"You two are just junkie whores, probably fucking eating that gingers ass for oxys or whatever the fuck y'all are on." Faye says, and Leilani gawks at her with wide eyes and offense written all over her face. Shaking her head, she replies to Faye.

"Listen bitch, you have no room to talk when your whole fucking vaginas out and you're shooting up-" The brunette is cut off when Faye is pulled out of the car, and Leilani gasps when Rue is as well. The car door is opened, and two strong arms pull Leilani out by her shirt.

"You come to my mothafuckin' house, with two twelve year olds, two junkie whores, and a motherfucker I don't even know?" The man exclaims, pacing up and down the kitchen as Leilani stands next to Ash, her hands held behind her back as she looks around nervously.

"All right, all of you, get fuckin' naked right now!" The man yells, and Leilani shrugs. Ash starts to pull off his clothes as Leilani does the same, pulling her sweater over her head as her bra is now exposed.

"Except for you two, don't nobody wanna see y'all's shit. B.J., take 'em to the fuckin closet." The man says with disgust written on his face, and B.J. nods before walking over to the pair, grabbing them by the arm tightly.

"Squeeze any harder and I'll have your fucking dick sitting on your dresser as decoration." Leilani sneers, and Rue howls in surprise as she claps; instantly being shut up when one of the men pushes her against the wall.

The pair are dragged down the hallway, and B.J. opens the closet door, throwing them into it. Leilani hisses in pain as her back meets the wood, rolling her eyes and sliding down the wall.

"This is fuckin' bullshit." Ash groans, leaning his head against the wall. Leilani hums in response, pushing herself off the ground and feeling around in the darkness for a light.

Feeling the string, she pulls it down and the yellow light illuminates the small closet, and she cringes at all the stuff in it. Shaking her head, she sits back down across from Ash and pulls her knees to her chest, setting her chin on top of her right knee as she wraps her arms around her legs.

"So how was your day?" Leilani tries to make conversation, looking at Ash through her lashes as she grinds her teeth. Ash scoffs, shaking his head slightly.

"We're locking in a fucking closet and you're asking me how my day was?" Ash replies, looking at her as she shrugs, then nods. The boy hums, sighing and leaning his head back on the wooden wall.

"It was cool. Played some GTA then ate spaghettios." He tells her, and Leilani parts her lips slightly at the boys words; not expecting him to actually answer her.

"Spaghettios are really good. Do you have anymore? Alex is out with Joseph and I don't feel like being home alone all night." Leilani asks, tapping her foot rhythmically as the soles of her converse create a beat on the hardwood.

"Yeah. So you're staying with us again?" Ash replies, lifting his head off the wooden wall and looking as her as she huffs.

"Can I? I wouldn't want to intrude. I know Fez doesn't care but I don't want to piss you off again. You scared the fuck out of me when I said Niall was the better One Direction member." Leilani laughs, smiling at him as he rolls his eyes. Flipping her off, he shrugs.

"Nah, I don't give a shit. Just don't be eating my fucking cereal in the morning." Ash tells her, and Leilani gets cut off from her response as the closet door swings open, and the man bends down and picks them up but the arms again.

"Hey! Remember what I said about that fucking shrimp in your pants. Loosen your fucking grip. Leilani threatens, and B.J. looks down at her with wide eyes before loosening his grip on the girl and walking them into the kitchen.

"Oh thank fuck." Rue breathes out, moving from her spot in the middle of the kitchen and hugging Leilani slightly. The group of four walk out of the front door, walking back toward the car still parked in the middle of the alley.

They drive off, and Leilani feels her eyes growing heavy as Fez lectures Rue about what just happened. Leilani's eyes snap open when Rue nudges her side, nodding to Fez.

"That was some boss ass shit what you said to that dude. I'm proud of you." Fez says, his eyes full of sincerity as he looks at Leilani through the rear view mirror. She smiles, nodding as she leans her head back against the window.

The group of four pull up the house, and Leilani yawns as she steps out of the car, hugging Rue before she leaves on her bike. Her feet shuffle against the concrete as she opens the front door, walking into the house and taking her shoes off; making sure to place them neatly by the door.

"Night Lei." Fez ruffles her hair, patting her shoulder. Leilani hums in response, trudging toward the couch and throwing herself down on it.

Picking up the TV remote, she switches on a random channel and lays her body down on the cushions, pulling the blanket down that's thrown on the couch. Covering herself up, she cuddles into the pillow as her heavy eyes close, her whole body exhausted from being thrown in a closet and dragged by a grown man.

authors note
leilani has my heart