meeting my master

mysta pov

it was a sunny warm day but it felt so cold and it was so dark in the basement. I was kidnapped as a child and my keeper was an alcoholic and drug addict and I could never get out of the house. I am pathetic, and I am only used for entertainment 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I was blindfolded so I didn't know if it was my keeper or a visitor. "are you a boy? *hic* or a girl? it's hard to tell now.." it was my keeper.                                 "I'm a boy sir-" I replied "oh.. Uhm.. hope he doesn't mind.." he mumbled to himself loud enough for me to hear. hesitant to say anything I reacted  "who sir? did someone straight need pleasure?"  I asked before realizing I should've stayed quiet.

"mm.. probably wants pleasure from ya and he's your new *hic* owner." my keeper said, slurring his words through the sentence. I was able to understand him due to him only remembering and coming down to feed me when he would be drunk so I had to learn to understand.

"w-what does that mean sir-??!" 'am I not good enough? I can be better I swear!!' I thought to myself as my keeper got behind me and undid my restraints, pulling me to my feet.

"you need to- *hic* to go have a shower. *hic*.. he'll be here soon" pushing me towards the basement bathroom 'guests' would use after getting pleasure from me. after I showered I got out and my mother forced clothes onto my body making me look nice. after getting me ready it was dark out... I never got to see the sunlight, let alone my keeper.

we waited outside for a while then some black cars came. A man with long black hair, with a few red spots in it, walked up to us, I was more focused on the ground beneath me until he grabbed my chin making me look up at him. Even then I was still diverting my eyes elsewhere. 

"look at me." the man demanded in a cold low voice. Instead of looking I pushed myself away from him and backed up and looked to the side crossing my arms. "I'm fine rotting in the basement," I said not wanting to see him and processing what was happening.   

the man grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. I hit his hand away and stepped back in response. He then grabbed my arms pulling me to him holding me still, I was trying to get my arms free from his grip until I heard his deep voice whispering in my ear saying "don't be silly boy, you don't want to test me. not now of all times, you could." 

"I could care less. at least in the basement, I don't have to deal with your bullshit. And I ca-" I was cut off by the man putting a collar on my neck and pulling on it making me fall onto my knees. "did you not hear me boy? or were you not listening? well looks like you're going to be punished once we get back~" he said smirking down at my figure on the ground below him. I looked at my keeper with both rage and disgust in my eyes. I got up after a few seconds "I've been punished before. Have fun finding one that works on me." 

I then had a leash on and was dragged into one of the cars. the man who was now my 'owner'  was beside me. he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. then whispered in my ear again.