[♦] Feel like fucking you

(Inspired by Friday on my mind) word count: 1140
Edited
Set in 1976

-

You have had Friday on your mind all week, and finally, tonight is the night you get to meet up with an old friend of yours from high school, so you picked out a beautiful outfit and did up your hair and everything.

You dialed your friend's number and it rang for a bit before anyone answered. "Hey! It's almost 9, and I'm heading to the bar in a couple of minutes, are you on your way?" you had your bag and keys in hand standing as close as you could to the door.

"Hey, um I'm really sorry but I can't make it tonight, I promise I will definitely make up for it" as she explained her situation you just stood silent for a second.

"Oh, of course, I understand, it's ok," you said your goodbyes and hung up. You looked at the bag and keys and thought to yourself "I'm already ready to go so I might as well". You walked out to your car and as you drove you put in your tape of The rise and fall of Ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars.

You tried to park in front of the bar but it was packed so you parked down the street and walked in. People gathered around the back corner of the bar but you had little interest in figuring out what was going on so you sat at the bar.

You ordered yourself a margarita and sat sipping your drink listening to the music play over the voices in the background.

You looked down at your drink as you sipped, suddenly some man bumped into your shoulder trying to reach for his drink.

"Oh I'm sorry love, you alright?" The low British accent seemed somewhat familiar, you looked up and to your surprise, it was none other than David Bowie. The shock took over and you sat staring speechless for a solid 3 seconds. The pure fact that you were breathing the same air as he made your stomach full of butterflies.

"You alright?" he asked again trying to look into your eyes.

"Uh y- yeah, I'm ok, sorry just..wow, I love your music" you still couldn't believe he was standing just a couple inches away from you.

"Oh why thank you, I just did a show a couple of streets down from here, were you there?"

"Oh, no I didn't go but I wish I could have"

"Well then, what's a pretty thing like you doing here sitting alone at the bar?" He smiled looking into your eyes.

"Oh my friend had to cancel on me and has no time tonight" you looked a tad bit sad about it but you just met David Bowie so things are looking up.

"I've got plenty of time tonight, why don't you come sit with me and we can order a couple of drinks" He offered to buy you drinks?!?! The one and only David Bowie want to buy you a drink, you just couldn't believe it.

"Oh wow, of course," You blushed and got up.

David grabbed your hand and walked through the mob of people in the bar to the booth where he and his band were sitting. He introduced you to everyone at the table and eventually, his band mates all got the gist and so they got up and sat at another booth.

You sat and talked with David for a little while.

"What do you say we go to my hotel room and have some fun?" He smirked, looking seductively into your eyes.

"I'd love to" you smiled and walked out to the car with him.

You arrived at the hotel and took the elevator up to his room. He stood looking at you with his legs crossed leaning back on the side rail along the wall. Your eyes traveled down and spotted his massive bulge, you looked up at him and he was already following your eyes, he knew what you were looking at and he smirked and lightly chuckled to himself.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, you walked out beside him, and he wrapped his arm around your waist with his hand on your ass. You got to his door, he quickly opened it and let you in first, you turned around to close the door but his hand shut the door before you did, he stood close to you with his hand still on the door and he looked down into your eyes as your back pressed against the door.

You looked up at him and he grabbed your neck, pulling you in and kissing you harshly. Using one hand he picked up your leg and held it to the side of his and you wrapped both legs around his waist, locking them tightly, you could feel his bulge through his pants.

He turned around still holding you and laid you down on the bed, he undid your clothing, throwing them on the floor. He took off his shirt, revealing his slightly toned chest. He undid his pants and took off his underwear, looking down at his size a smile spread across your face.

He kissed your neck and played with your nipples, rolling them between his fingers and going down to make small circles with his tongue while he slowly thrust into you. He moaned lightly into your ear as he pumped in and out. He moved his hips so smoothly and hit all the right spots making you gasp for air and throw your head back.

He fastened the pace and thrust harder. You felt his hard cock brush on your clit as he almost pulled out, he slammed deep into you "Yes David oh god" you shut your eyes tight and clung to him. The feeling of ecstasy was building up, you were getting close.

He started to moan louder, his thrusts becoming slower "fuck" he groaned and pulled out, he pumped himself a couple of times, getting his hot cum all over his hands with his head thrown back. He then trailed kisses down your chest and stomach down to your lower half, he teased you with his tongue, licking and sucking your folds and clit. You put one hand in his hair, playing with his beautiful red and blonde hair.

He moved his tongue effortlessly, he slipped his tongue in and out. He then put 2 fingers in and played with your clit, driving you absolutely crazy, you felt your breath hitch and muscles tighten around his fingers as you held tightly to the sheets and moaned with your eyes shut and bucking your hips into his face.

David licked up and down slowly, and let his hands explore your thighs and ass as you came on his tongue. You looked down at him with one hand in his hair and he smirked at you while he licked his lips.