"I'm in. Sounds fun." AWOL said and took another bite of his cabbage and Captain Man looked at him weirdly. "Why are you- no, I don't wanna know." He said.

"Fine by me. 5970!" AWOL yelled.

Mandy then came up on the screen again. "The cell service on this cliff is the worst. I think our call dropped." She said and Captain Man shook his head. "Oh no, I hung up on you cause we've got something else we need to do." He said before he hung up on her again and passed the call over to Schwoz.

"I give up with him." Phantom whispered as she shook her head. "Ok, I say we get ourselves an awesome RV, get Phantom to create a fire Mixtape and have ourselves a little road trip!" Captain Man said and the team cheered.

"But why don't we just get AWOL or Phantom to use their powers to get it to Hollywood?" ShoutOut suggested and everyone went quiet.

"Did you see how excited everyone got when I suggested a road trip. And did you hear how everyone got when you said a quicker, less fun way?" Captain Man asked ShoutOut and she looked down.

"It wasn't that quiet." She said and Captain Man shook his head. "It was pretty quiet."

"Why don't we forget about this and have ourselves a little road trip!" He yelled and everyone cheered again.

"Guys! I just came up with the perfect name for this mission: drive hard." Volt said and Phantom smiled. "It's amazing."

☆☆☆

So, the next day, Captain Man got an RV and the whole team was in the RV while Captain Man drove them to Hollywood. Phantom sat up front beside her dad as they were listening to Deuce Van Nuys tell the news how they could track down the movie. "Why would Deuce Van Nuys tell pretty much everyone exactly where we are?" ShoutOut asked as she walked to stand between Phantom and Captain Man.

"Who cares?" Captain Man asked and Brainstorm and Volt came up the front, Brainstorm automatically going behind his girlfriend. "Because he obviously trusts us to get the job done!" AWOL said cheerfully as he stood behind ShoutOut.

"Hey, look! Hitchhikers!" Brainstorm pointed out as there were two women on the side of the road. "Let's pick them up!" AWOL said with a smile.

"We're not picking up hitchhikers." Volt shook her head. "Agreed, they might steal the movie." ShoutOut added and Phantom shook her head.

"I mean, you never know. They might not know that we have it." She said and AWOL agreed. "They're not gonna steal the movie. I had a vision a few hours ago of us sitting front row at the premier." He said and Brainstorm smiled.

"You did?" He asked hopeful. "Yup. And my visions never lie." AWOL said and Brainstorm covered his eyes. "No spoilers!" He yelled.

"Usually I'd love to pick up hitchhikers, but right now we're on a mission. Can't take the risk." Captain Man said as ShoutOut, AWOL and Volt made their way to the small couch in the RV.

"Too bad. They looked like a couple of nice moms." Brainstorm said as he stood behind Phantom and she face palmed. "Hang tight everybody!" Captain Man yelled before he turned the RV quickly, causing everyone to fall of their seats. Phantom elbowed the window and Brainstorm held onto her seat.

Cabbage started to fall out of the cupboard that was above the couch. "What the?" Phantom asked as she held onto her elbow that was started to throb. "Did you replace all of our snacks with cabbage?" Volt asked AWOL.

"I am a couple hundred bites away from becoming LeBrun." AWOL defended and Volt rolled her eyes.

"Ok, everyone be cool when the moms get here!" Captain Man called out to the group as he fixed his hair. "Don't pick up the moms, Ray." ShoutOut said as she walked up and stood in between Phantom and Captain Man.