"That is annoying! Who does that?" She asked nervously and AWOL looked at her. "You does that every day before," ShoutOut cut him off by using her super scream, causing him to fall to the floor and Phantom silently laughed.

Captain Man then told Brainstorm to start playing the voicemails but didn't listen to them all fully, as all of the voicemails was just Lil' Dynamite offering to help them fight crime.

Everyone groaned in annoyance. "Can we just go?" Volt asked Captain Man and he turned to them. "Yeah, you can roll. But only because we got a big night tonight." He said with a smile as he walked towards the metal door and walked into the hallway.

"So, what are we all doing tonight?" Chest Monster asked. "You're going to Barstow." Volt said as she kicked Chest Monster. "Oh! Why you gotta do Chest Monster like that?" He asked as they walked out of the door.

☆☆☆

Later that night, Eliza, Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa all sat in Hip Hop Purée as Court and Courtney were getting ready for their concert. "What song do you think they're gonna play first?" Miles asked his friends.

"Oh I hope it's Almond Milk." Bose said with a smile and Eliza shook my head. "I don't think so." She said and he playfully glared at her.

"They're not gonna do Almond Milk first, it's their closing song." Mika said and Court and Courtney started playing Almond Milk. Bose turned his head towards Eliza with a small smirk. "I was wrong." She said quietly and looked down.

They heard the door open from behind them and Schwoz walked in front of them. "What are you guys doing here?" Schwoz asked the group.

"Drinking some purée and enjoying the Almond Milk song." Miles said and Schwoz looked at them. "But it's Rays big movie night!" He whisper-yelled and Bose gasped as Eliza's eyes widened.

"Didn't he tell you?" Schwoz asked and Eliza shrugged. "He probably did and I probably wasn't listening." She said and she heard Bose and Mika laugh from beside her.

"He said big night but I thought he was talking about this concert!" Mika defended and the music stopped.

"Hey guys, we're here singing a song about various nut milks." Court said and Schwoz moved over to the side. "All we ask is 60 dollars a ticket, and complete silence." Courtney added.

"Sound good?" Court asked and Courtney nodded. "Sounds good to me, Court." She said before the two continued the song.

"Why are you guys not leaving?" Schwoz asked the teens from behind, causing Eliza to jump. Her hand dropped to her side and brushed against Bose's hand. He looked at the girl concerned. "Rays big nights all start being fun but then he gets all sad." Chapa said and Eliza agreed.

"Exactly. Remember life-sized board game night?" She said and Mika shuddered. "Don't remind me." She said as they recalled the night they played monopoly but life sized where Ray started talking about the last time he spoke to Eliza's grandad.

"Ray shed a lot of tears that night." Bose said and Eliza agreed. "He cried through all three pieces of his tuxedo." She added.

"But I won that game." Mika said and Miles scoffed and Eliza rolled her eyes as the music stopped again.

"Hey, sorry to stop the music but it looks like there's a flashback going on at table five." Court said.