Dude, Where's My Lab?

Start from the beginning

"Well, I am very disappointed in... Mika." Ray said and Mika looked at him confused. "What? But I told you the truth."

"You did. And that's good! But you also snitched. That's bad." Ray explained and Mika still looked at him with a confused expression. "That makes no sense." She said.

"Lying is a very important part of being a superhero! That's why half the moms in the town think that Ray Manchester is a fighter pilot." Ray said and Eliza looked at him weirdly as Bose saluted him.

"That just sounds like lying to impress women." Miles said and Eliza agreed. "That's because it is." She said and Ray clicked his tongue as he pointed to her and Miles. "Exactly."

"I need to be able to trust that you can lie." Ray said as he pointed to Mika who groaned.

"Give her a letter!" Chapa said and Mika's head snapped towards her. "No!"

"Yeah!" Eliza said and Mika looked at her with narrowed eyes. "To the snitch board." Ray said and Schwoz put the snitch board on the Man's Nest screen, revealing that Mika only had two letters left.

"According to this you've already snitched four times!" Ray said and Mika pouted.

"The ketchup stain I left on the couch." Miles said plainly.

"The raccoon fight club I was running in the basement." Chap said and Mika looked at her. "That was horrible!" She said and Chapa shrugged.

"That I import illegal hair products from China to maintain my luscious locks." Bose said and he ran a hand through his hair. "And that I do the same thing." Ray added.

"Those are literally crimes though." Mika defended and Ray ignored her. "Mika! Last name?" He asked Schwoz.

"Macklin." Schwoz answered. "Mika Macklin! For snitching, a fifth letter!" Ray said and another letter spelling snitch appeared beside Mika's name.

"Ha! You hate to see it!" Miles said with a smile and Mika glared at him. "Ooh. If you snitch again, you'll get an E." Ray said.

"H." Schwoz corrected and Ray nodded. "H. And then," Ray started and Eliza stood up from her spot on the couch.

"The shoes of shame!" She yelled and Mika's face dropped. "Really? I thought we were friends." She said jokingly and Eliza shrugged before she sat down.

"You have to wear the ugliest shoes known to man for an entire week!" Schwoz said as he walked towards the couch. Miles got a box and opened it to reveal a pair of ugly, plain white shoes.

"No! Those are hideous! Their so plain!" Mika said as Miles handed Ray the shoes. "Then don't snitch."

"Ok! I don't mean to be a snitch or anything but there's a little kid standing outside looking at us through the glass door." Mika said and they all saw Schwoz's nephew, Zed standing outside.

Miles shrieked. "Where did he come from?" He asked and Ray shrugged. "I don't know, but lets punch first and ask questions later." He said and Eliza looked at him.

"You know, violence isn't always the answer." Eliza said and Ray looked at her. "Of course it is." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"No, it's my nephew, Zed." Schwoz told them as he walked over to the door and opened it. "What are you doing out there? You could catch a cold. You know you don't have your baby beard anymore." Schwoz told the boy who held a can.

"Baby beard?" Chapa asked and Eliza shook her head. "Don't ask questions." She said and Chapa nodded.

"Exactly. Schwoz's family. Total freaks." Rag said and Eliza agreed.