Bionic Showwdown pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Your bionic chips were never designed to be interfaced with the human nervous system." Mr Davenport said and Chase nodded. "That's why we glitch." He said.

"Exactly." Mr Davenport said and Adam nodded. "Oh, and all these years I just thought you were a terrible scientist." He said and Mr Davenport glared at him before he turned to Eliza.

"You weren't genetically engineered, but me and Schwoz made you a bionic chip for you to have bionic intelligence to help with your learning." He explained and Eliza nodded.

"So Douglas is my biological father?" Eliza asked and Mr Davenport nodded.

"Douglas also hid a bunch of secret codes in your chips. That's why you have all these random abilities coming from no where." Mr Davenport said and Eliza crossed her arms over her chest. "Lucky. I don't have any random abilities." She said with a pout.

"Wait, so if your brother created us, how did we end up with you?" Bree asked Mr Davenport.

"He wanted to make you into cyber-soldiers to do evil. But I knew if I raised you in a safe environment I could train you to be bionic heroes. So I built the lab and hid you three there." Mr Davenport said.

Eliza stood there, not really knowing what to say, but she did know that now was the time to ask the question she's had for years. "But what happened between Douglas and my mom?"

"When Victoria learned that Douglas put bionics in humans, she wasn't exactly happy, and she made it very clear. Victoria and Douglas started arguing about it quite often but they never separated. That was the thing about Victoria. No matter the situation, she'd always avoid the solution where anyone would get hurt. But when it was announced Douglas died, she was devastated. She moved in with me for a few months since you were very young, and obviously she also had Andrea and Lucas as well. But then she met Ray and you could tell her happiness returned."

Eliza took in all the information but Adam, Bree and Chase were still upset. "Wow, so everything we've known about ourselves, about you, it's all been," Chase started and Bree sighed. "One big lie." She finished and Adam nodded.

"This changes everything." He said before he gasped. "Am I Jewish?" He asked with a smile, making Eliza look up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Please say that there's another unexpected twist where I find out he's not my brother." Bree said and Adam shrugged. "Oi, this one with the futzing and the complaining." Adam said in a weird accent.

Mr Davenport gave Adam a weird look before he shrugged. "Look, I wanted to tell you guys, but I figured the less you knew, the more safe you'd be." Mr Davenport said.

"But we trusted you. If you lied about this then who knows what else you've been lying about." Chase said and Adam nodded before he grabbed Mr Davenports hair. "Ow! What are you doing?" Mr Davenport asked him.

"Well, he's not lying about the hair, it just looks fake." Adam said and Eliza smiled as Mr Davenport whacked Adam's hand away.

☆☆☆

Douglas and Marcus came back into the room and Marcus went into a capsule type thing. It was similar to Adam, Bree, Chase and Eliza's capsules. "Hello, family." Douglas greeted as he walked to the laser cage.

"We're not your family, Spiky Hair Dude." Eliza said and Adam, Bree and Chase laughed while Mr Davenport smiled. Douglas glared at Eliza and she shrugged. "Hey, ima be calling you that for a long time so get used to it." She said.