Flashback

Everyone was in the Man's Nest, hanging around and relaxing. Chapa was sitting in her study chair, Mika was getting stuff from her locker while Bose, Miles and Eliza were moving the round couch to it's original position.

"Alright everybody. Another month, another thirty days in the books!" Ray said. "Hey, I want you to know that you're all equally great employee." He said and a glass shattering sound came from behind them.

They all turned around to face Mika and saw glass shards around her on the floor. "Except Mika, who just broke a glass." Ray said and Mika chuckled nervously.

"I'll clean it up. And I'll clean some other stuff too, just to be you know, equally great." She said as she got a dust pan and brush and started cleaning the glass shards.

"I'd help you. But ima go before Ray gets mad about something random." Miles said to Mika.

"Dang it!" Ray shouted annoyed when he sat down on the round couch and opened one of his letters that's came in the mail. "See ya!" Miles said before he teleported away.

"What's wrong?" Eliza asked as she sat opposite her dad. "I just got selected for jury duty in two weeks." He said and Eliza nodded, not understanding what jury duty meant.

"In two weeks?" Schwoz asked and Ray turned to him. "But that's when you're supposed to co-host the Swellview Telethon For Children Of Unchill Parents Who Only Let Their Kids Eat One Piece Of Halloween Candy A Day!" Schwoz said.

"You mean STFCOUPWOLTKEOPOHCAD?" Ray questioned and Schwoz nodded. "The same!"

"Whoever named that thing is terrible at coming up with names." Eliza said and Chapa agreed.

"And you'll be Co-hosting the telethon with Swellview's beloved TV personality Danny Chest." Schwoz said as Chapa went to stand beside him.

"We love you Danny Chest!" Bose yelled out of nowhere and Eliza looked at him confused. "What? Its a thing people from Swellview do. Whenever anyone says Danny Chest, someone else always says," Bose started. "We love you Danny Chest!" Mika shouted.

"Huh, he's right." Mika said. "But why are we raising money now instead of in October?" She asked.

"Cause unchill parents are a year round problem." Chapa said and Eliza agreed. "And the struggle for candy equality never takes a months off." Eliza added and Mika apologised.

"Yeah, but the real question is how is Captain Man going to Co-host the telethon in the Man's Nest when Ray Manchester is stuck in jury duty?" Ray said as he went to stand by Schwoz and Eliza followed him and took a look at the letter he had in his hand.

"What's a jury duty?" Bose asked and Eliza nodded as she looked at Ray.

"Well, when you turn eighteen, like I did a couple of years ago." Ray started and Schwoz laughed. Ray tried to slap him but Schwoz ducked before Ray continued. "You get picked to go to court for about a week and watch a trial and decide if someone guilty or not. Which anyone with long always is!" He finished and Bose and Eliza gasped.

"How dare you!" They said together and Chapa agreed with Ray. "Try and change my mind!" Ray said.

End of flashback 

"So then I got an idea. I'd win the Man's Nest employee of the month by making a clone of Ray so he wouldn't have to do jury duty." Mika explained. "I mean, jury duty is important and I believe in filling your obligations as a citizen."

"Do your part!" The group all said to each other.

"But Ray would make a terrible juror." Mika said and Ray looked at her confused. "I'd make an amazing juror!" He denied and Eliza shook her head. "No you wouldn't."