Velaris Graphics- The Rules

E M I L Y-

E M I L Y-

Hello there! Welcome to Velaris Graphics! I assume you decided to read this book because you need a graphic or you need inspiration.

Read bold for the main idea

W E L C O M E 

If you are willing to browse for inspiration, keep in mind that I'm not the most inspirational person out there, and I'm not so good with graphics yet.

I use Photoshop CC. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below :)

The password is the current month at the time of your request.

-R U L E S-

1) Credit me! Either in your story description or in your bio info. Also, remove my watermark and I'll come after you. Artists like to have their name on their artwork, so please don't take away our identity.

2) Be patient! I have a demanding life outside of Wattpad too. This is a non-committing shop, meaning that I don't mind if you request from other people so as long as they're fine with it, the tradeoff being that it could take a while before I have an opportunity to make your cover. Please use my cover for at least a week. Also, you have two redos. Please be specific about what changes you want. Details are key to a good request.

3) When filling out the form, fill the form out EXACTLY. Please. This will save a lot of time on both sides. Also, be specific. This is often the reason for your rejection. ON that subject of rejection, I reserve the right to reject you (unless you are a VIP/ contest winner) without an explanation.

4) Book must be posted- or at least ready to be posted in a week. Again, a time saver. You have one week to complete payment before the cover becomes available again, and please comment when you have completed it, thank you :) PM me for exceptions :)

5) I don't do anime or erotic graphics

p r e m a d e c o v e r p a y m e n t

A PERMANENT follow + one honest comment in the first chapter of any of my books.

c u s t o m c o v e r / b a n n e r / b o o k m a r k p a y m e n t

A PERMANENT follow + One honest comment in the first three chapters of any of my books

g i f b a n n e r p a y m e n t

A PERMANENT follow + five honest comments of any of my books.

Respect my rules and I'll love you <3

Emily