😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝

Start from the beginning

Karn, on hearing the voice looked through the boys only to see a girl waving at him. He asked,"Is it little Dusha?? Aww!" He waved back the same way she did, shouting above the cheer of the crowd,"Dushala, you're my only sister. I've no sister other than you. How can you say you're my favorite??"

Dushala pouted angrily resulting Karn to bend down to her height and boop her nose playfully like he did to her when she was little girl. Dushala stood in tiptoes before repeating the same to her brother. Oh how much she miss him??

As she was laughing at her brothers. She was suddenly lifted from the ground! Dushasan and Yuyutsu who were the most affectionate brothers next to Duryodhan, carried her like a potato sack in their arms resulting her to shreik and burst into laughter. God, her brothers are still childish!

The whole people around Rangbhoomi were cheering for their favorite brat. Flowers which were kept for Princes were thrown for Vasusen and Kauravas. Women and Girls were awwing and wiping their tears on seeing the bonding of Princes and Vasusen.

Shakuni, who was silently sitting there watched these emotional drama with wide eyes. Excuse me...someone must help him...he asked a Dasi who Said, "You don't know!? Gandharraj, That is Our Vasusen!! Oh God! Aww, how Handsome he became!! See, here they started their brattiness. Oh my goodness, are they seriously going to running like little boys??"

And not to disappoint her, Karn began to run followed by Duryodhan. Gangputr Bheeshma who was looking at the scenery exclaimed,"Don't say that the running Boy is Vasusen. Damn, except for growing muscles, he didn't even change. Oh what a Brat! Geez, I wonder how My Gurudev handled him" Before his thought process could stop, he heard a shout from Duryodhan, "PITAMAH! CATCH THAT BRAT! MITR KARN, YOU BETTER STOP! DON'T RUN!!"

Gamgaputr Bheeshma closed his eyes in frustration. Oh for heaven sake, he's respected man in Hastinapur. But see, these little rascals were using him as a play thing. Karn was hiding behind Bheeshma while Duryodhan was trying to catch him. Seems that these two were providing free entertainment for Hastinapur people.

Huh! Gamgaputr Bheeshma never knew that his Gurudev offered a training to his new shishya on how to be a clown??

He maintained his composure saying,"Calm down calm down! Vasusen, Duryodhan! You both are now grown up, not a little kids! Stop now!" Both the young boys were laughing but Karn touched Gangputr Bheeshma's feet saying," Bless me Pitamah! How are you?? Aww, I know you missed me! Don't worry, hereafter you'll see me often!"

Bheeshma shook his head in amusement. He blessed the boy but Vidura who stood nearby chuckled saying,"Dear chatterbox, We were fine until now, but since you came, hereafter we have extra responsibility of babysitting until you were coronated!"

Karn though fake-glared didn't stop himself from taking blessings from the wise mahamantri. Vidur carassed the boy's hair muttering a blessing.

King Dhritarashtra took the help of Sanjay, his advisor and charioteer stood up calling,"Putr Duryodhan! Putr Karn!" Both the boys ran towards the blind king. Duryodhan hugged his father wiping away his father's tears. Karn, on the other hand, touched the old King's feet out of respect but was pulled to a hug too. Both the boys hugged the visually challenged king softly.

On seeing Sanjay, Karn asked,"Where is Pitashree??" Sanjay smiled at the boy softly saying,"Both your parents were in house. Your mother was busy in decorating house to welcome Kauravas!" Karn smiled but soon he was pulled towards the crowd by Dushala to meet Gandhari.

Shakuni was eagerly waiting to greet Duryodhan but please, Duryodhan had met his friend after a long time. He's not going to spoil his mood by seeing his mamashree. He, asthough hadn't noticed his mamashree standing there, went away waving at his sister to call his mother.