"That's a lie and we both know it," Reagan responds, "As long as Natasha is doing this, you're going to be there. As long as the world views Wanda as a threat, you're going to be there. This is your life now and you can't run from it. You're in too deep so you might as well buckle in and get used to it."

"This isn't my life," Kennedy responds.

"It is," Reagan tells her, "Deny it all you want to but we both know what the truth is."

Kennedy sighs, "That isn't the truth. I just want my family."

"I'm your family," Reagan says, "Mom is your family. Do you ever think about us when you're doing all of this?"

"You're following me. Your dream was to work for Tony Stark. You want to be like Natasha."

"Because I want to be able to protect you," Reagan states, "Dad is gone. Mom still has cancer. You are all I have, Kennedy. Soon it's just going to be us. And when you inevitably die trying to save everyone, who do I have?"

"I'm sorry," Kennedy tells her, "Look I mean it. Once I save Yelena, I'm done. And you can quit all of this, and we'll go back to being a boring all-American family."

"We'll never be a normal all-American family," Reagan responds, "You're going to marry a Russian assassin that's very anti-American."

Kennedy smiles, "It'll be over soon. I promise."

"Okay," Reagan responds, "I believe you."

The rest of the flight to Germany is pretty much spent in silence as Reagan helps Peter with his paper and Vision and Kennedy exchange small talk.

"What project was HYDRA and the Red Room working on?"

"It was the revival of the Winter Soldier project," Vision informs her, "There was a man by the name of Wilfred Nagel, he was HYDRA and then CIA. He was working on a stable super-soldier serum. He reversed it from that of Isaiah Bradley's."

"Is the super-soldier program still active? On the Red Room's end?"

"It is," Vision informs her, "Except with the original Winter Soldier project they were too hard to control. They still had their will, unless the words were said. This program robs them of free will completely."

"Has the serum been successful?"

"No," Vision tells her, and Kennedy nods her head.

"That's good."

"Until science prevails, and it does work," Vision tells her. He averts his attention to the windshield, "It seems that we've arrived."

Kennedy looks through the windshield and switches off the autopilot before going to land the Quinjet on top of the parking deck, "We're landing you guys. Vision who's in the area?"

"I'm picking up several heat signatures. Mr. Stark. Miss. Romanoff. Colonel Rhodes. King T'Challa. Sergeant Barnes. Captain Rogers. Mr. Wilson. Miss. Maximoff. Mr. Barton. And an unfamiliar person is amongst them."

"Alright," Kennedy says, "Do not engage in combat, but if someone throws a punch, you punch back. If things get serious, Reagan and Peter you're done. Go to the jet and await further orders."

"Roger," Reagan states, "Is that what you guys say? Or is it copy?"

"I like copy," Peter says nodding his head, "Copy that!"

Kennedy looks over at the two of them, "Please do not make me regret this."

"Roger that."

"Copy that."