I laughed softly as I read that while cleaning up. I answered back when I finished.

Me
He's also a married dude whose wife works at Stark industries and knows me

Il Mio amore <3
Nope. Still don't like it.

Me
Remember eight days. I'll be back soon.

I pocketed my phone. This time we were smart and stored my clothes in the bathroom, so I didn't have to ask for them.

"She wasn't inflamed, this visit or last. Nothing about her vagina said she had an infection. If it's been one and a half years and it hasn't been treated she should be in immense pain." I heard him say as I walked out.

"Okay thank you so much." Pepper smiled as she motioned me over to her. I walked and stood by her as he spoke.

"I'll call you in the next couple of days. Have a great day ladies."

We smiled and walked out of the building and to the car. "What's in eight days?" Pepper asked as Happy started driving, by the time we would get back it would be dinner time.

My cheeks reddened. "My birthday."

"Is that when you two are planning..." She drew out.

"Yes," I nodded slightly.

"Are you ready for that?"

I thought about it. "Yeah, I think I am. He cares and wouldn't do anything to hurt me or make me uncomfortable."

"Good. Are you planning on using a condom?" She asked, a concerned look taking over her face. Is this what sex talk is like?

"I'm not sure. We don't need one." I shrugged.

"Can I give you a suggestion?" She asked softly.

"Sure."

"Ask him to get tested. Just to be sure." I nodded and sighed. I hadn't thought that he may have something.

"I will."

Pepper suddenly grabbed my hands. "Please remember that if you are uncomfortable or want to stop, to say something. Don't just endure something because you don't want to be rude. I promise you aren't."

I nodded again, her face one-hundred percent serious. "I will Pepper, I promise."

She nodded and continued her questioning. "Do you have a safe word?"

"Yes."

"What is it?" She demanded.

I smiled slightly. "Cinnamon."

"Okay, good choice."

"Why?" I asked after seeing her visibly relax.

"I just want to make sure it's not similar to any sex-related word so he can't claim that he thought you were saying something else."

I nodded at her concern, I didn't bother saying he wouldn't do something like that for her peace of mind. She didn't care if he did or not, she wanted me to know what could happen.

"If it hurts tell him to slow down, if you feel like you're going to get sick, stop it. If you start having doubts you can stop it. I don't care if it's him taking his boxers off and you get scared. I don't care if his dick is already in you.  You don't want it. You stop it. You are in charge here."

I nodded and hugged her. "Thank you for caring."

She hugged me back and squeezed. "Of course. If he does anything tell me. Don't hide away during it either. If you like what he's doing make it known to him."