Chapter 1 - Return to Forks

Hazel's POV

I had just called my Dad to let him know I was on my way home from California with my boyfriend, Isaiah and my children. If you don't know who I am that's because Isabella didn't mention me in her books.

I am her older sister, Hazel Moon Swan, she always hated me for no reason. For awhile I tried to make her like me or even just tolerate me, but we just can't have our way sometimes. After awhile I started to give her reasons to hate me after eveything she has done to me.

When I was 8, she was 7, she pushed me down the stairs, Renée saw it happen but didn't say a word about it. Renée always hated me too, even though she didn't have to take me with her when she left our dad. She is not my mother, my dad did not tell me who my mother is, just that she passed away giving birth to me.

Honestly I am fine not knowing who my mother was or is, however you want to look at that, because after my dad got divorced from Renée he rekindled his with his crush from high school. He never thought she had liked him until he started talking to her after the divorce. It kinda weirded me out at first because the woman I knew before as a mother treated me like shit, excuse my french need to touch up on it a bit.

Her name is Cora, she has a son named Hudson who is Isabella's age so a year younger than me. He is the sibling I have always wanted even if it was not by blood. Cora gave a new vibe to my dad's life and changed many things about him. There was few things my sister got right in her books, my fathers awkwardness was one. Then Cora came, she made him more talkative and outgoing. She changed the house too and it looks amazing.

I am getting a bit off track but that's okay. I was sitting in my Toyota Sequoia 2006,

 I was sitting in my Toyota Sequoia 2006,

(Pretend it's a 2006 model, yeah?)

When Isaiah said to me "Do you think we will find one of our last 2 mates there?" "I do believe we will handsome, calm down."

Time skip(3 hours later)

We pull up to my dads house, and i could tell right away there was another vampire in the house, so I decuded to suprise him thinking we aren't there yet. I called him, "Hey dad," I said, he replied, "Yeah Zelly Belly?" "Can you go outside to wait for us please?" I said. "Sure sweetheart," I hear the door open then him let out a scream, Cora and Hudson came running to the door and scream to and all I can do is smile at them.

My dad rushes towards the car and swings my door open and pulls me into his arms and starts crying. One of the things I forgot to mention is I have been away from my dad for 5 years and havent seen him since. Isabella also didn't mention in her books how our father knew of the supernatural world and everything in it and the laws. She never mentioned this because she wanted to seem special in her books not her 'fugly adopted sister' as she so kindly put it for years upon years.

"I've missed you so much my Zelly Belly." Dad said, "I know dad, Ivr missed you too but you gotta let mom and Hudson hug me too." I repiled. "Oh they can wait their turn." And all I could do was laugh and hug him tighter, that was when he finally tapped my back and said "CAN'T. BREATH." We all laughed. I hug my mom and brother and then turn to Isaiah and said to them, "Mom, Dad, Hudson, this is my boyfriend Isaiah, Isaiah this is my mom, dad, and brother Hudson" Isaiah said, "Nice to meet you guys, I have heard a lot about you, but don't you have a sister too?" And when he said sister he kinda growled a bit so I took his head in my hands and kissed him and whisper "Calm down, baby it's okay." My dad spoke up "I'll go get her," and sighed. I remebered the kids are still in the car and my mom was quite literally bouncing up and down, and whisper shouted "Where are my grandbabys?" I laughed and said "they are in the car if you want to get them with me?" "Oh you know I do."

As i get out with Aurora and Elijah, mom gets out with Madi and Mas. My dad yells and takes both children from my arms and spins around and they are just laughing and screaming. Isabella looks at me and glares and said, "Why are you back, I thought you died," at that I glare back about ten times as hard and said "I thought you were dead from all the things you got yourself into hmm?" She at first looked panicked, but then stsrts to smirk and said "How would you know what I've got myself into?" I said "Well when dad calls me and tells me youve got a vampire boyfriend, you bet your ass i wonder how your still alive when you're only his blood singer." She looks shocked and so does her boyfriend, then he growls and puts her behind him. I look at him unimpressed and say "What don't think there's other people who knew?"

He says "What are you and how do you know what I am?" "Well dipshit, I just said my FATHER, called me and told me, as for what I am, you really think the only supernaturals are vampires and wolves," I said, "See, no thats where you are wrong, there are many things that are above vampires, so dont think you have any power over me, especially, with my mate right next to me. See I am what you call a hybrid along with my children and my mate, but there are other hybruds with me." I said.

"Come on out boys." I yelled. Next thing they knew there was a wolf, panther and tiger right in front of them with a fox in between me and ny mate, a sugar glider on my dads shoulder,a ferret around ny neck, and last but not least a bunny in my hands. Edward looks shocked, Bella looks terrified. "You can shift back boys I dont care." The bunny hops from my hand and mid air shifts sith clothes still on. The ferret does the same.

All Bella and Edward see next are three boys glaring at them, and a boy inbetween me and my mate cuddled into me and the bunny, ferret, and sugar glider are in front of Hudson, Mom, and Dad. Bella then shrieks "YOU KNEW ALL THIS TIME, CHARLIE?" My dad replies calmy "Yes I did Bella, and when I called your sister she said she woukd handle it when the time was right."