Chapter 37: Entertainment District- Part 4

Tengen heard Nezuko cry for a bit before finally going silenty. He held onto you tightly hugging you as he was very worried about you. He knew it could be from faitgue that you fainted but something about you felt different something similar to a demon. He didn't want to consider it much less think about it so he tried to brush it off and decided to put you safety first but he heard the demon talk again. 

"Hold on, where are you going to take that girl? How dare you cut my head off?You'll pay for this!" she yelled angrily. Tenge sighed before saying "You're still babbling, I see. Then why don't you answer my question. What did you do to Y/n when you took her?" "Ahh that girl? Our Lord took a liking to her. And now she belongs to him." the demon said laughing a bit while Tengen was getting angry at her last words. "Hmp, as if I'll let my flamboyant wife go. I have no more business with you so die plainly." "Stop screwing around! A while ago you said I'm not an Upper Rank!" she yelled. "In fact, you're really not." he said but the demon girl kept saying she is like a child because of what Tengen was telling her. With the attitude he was showing her she finally cried loudly throwing a tantrum. 

"Really? She's throwing a tantrum? More importantly, how can she still talk? I severed her head but her body isn't disintegrating." thought Tengen. The demon cried more as Tenge put you on the side when she suddenly called out "Oni-chan!!" ANd there something came out behind her as Tengen quickly attacked it to cut off its head but there was a sudden flash as the demon disappeared from its spot. Behind him he heard the crying voice of demon girl and together there was another husky hoarse voice of another demon who was patting the demon girl's head.  Tengen went to attack it but the other demon brought out a pair of sickle slashing Tengen's head band."Oh wow, you're good.You stopped my attack. Although I tried to kill you. Not bad you're good." the other demon said as they both faced each other.

"You're really good, you know. You're good looking. You're skin is nice, too. No spots, no bruises and even no scars, you know. You're fleshy too. I can't even get any fatter you know. Not to mention you're tall. It's clearly over 180 centimeters.  I bet you're popular with the girls. I'm jealous, so jealous you know. Could you just die? Die in a painful way."  the demon said as it started to scratch its own face clearly hating Tengen just from his looks. 

"Oni-chan, it's not just him, there are more of them. Definitely kill the girl who burned me and get the other that our Lord wants (which is you btw). I've been doing my best. I've been working very hard all by myself. But you know what they got in my way and bullied me. Even that Y/n girl who stole our Lord's attention from me. They kept bullying me!" the girl demon cried to her brother Gyutaro , the other demon. 

"I see, now that's unforgivable. My cute little sister has been doing her best with her small brain. I'm going to kill you guys who bullied her." the demon said while Tengen just thought "Small brain pfft." trying to remain serious. The demon started to say somethings again as it  was getting into a fighting position same as Tengen. The demon sent both its sickles spinning towards Tengen who somehow was not hit but the sickles came back like a boomerang. "You make me so jealous. You're a really good man, you know. You're protecting humans to look good. What a good guy. In their eyes you're thei savior, you know. I'm sure you'll be liked and appreciated." Gyutaro said again but this time Tengen responded "Of course, that's a given because I'm flamboyant, gorgeous, hot guy. I even have 4 wives." looking like it was normal for him what the demon just said. 

You got 4 wives? Don't screw with me! You! You're unforgivable!!" the demon said angrily as it activated its blood demon art attacking Tengen once again. Tengen knowing he can't protect the others at the same time, he set some bombs off blasting Gyutaro away while he and the other two stranger were below the floor as they ran away. As the sickles attacked him again, this time he fought back and set off another explosion. The demon siblings managed to remain unscathed with the use of Daki's obi as it protected them forming into a ball like shape with them inside. "Well of course, it's not that easy." said Tengen as the ball of obi unravels revealing the two demon. 

As for you, you just woke up feeling weak. You felt like you just woke up from a strange dream and "Forget them, start anew as my servant" was the last words you could hear. You stood there emotionlessly  and watched two demons and a man with dual swords. You then heard the demon who had sickles laugh "As I thought, the poison is working even if it's slow. You were just bluffing. That's lame you know." The poisoned man with a loud voice then said "No, it's not working at all! How about I dance for you?I'm on a roll and could eat a hundred tempura bowls flamboyantly!" he yelled running towards the demons and fought them, kicking the girl one up as he set off more bombs. You looked at the man who seemed somewhat familliar. Although he had a loud voice you found him cute especially when he is flamboyant as he had just said. You thought you were starting to like him but then you felt a sudden pain in your heart. "He is an enemy, kill him for me." a voice sounded in your head as you responded "Yes my lord" when suddenly three more boys showed up.