Darkside

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer:

I do not own Harry Potter all rights go to J.K Rowling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to your Aunt Lily that causssed you to plant thessse?" Leo asked. "I wasss taken from my birth family by thisss old man and my Aunt Lily wasss taking care of me becaussse my Mom needed a nap my Father wasss commanding a war againssst the angelsss that were trying to kill me. " I said cautiously as I approached Leo. "What isss your full name?" Leo asked. "Hadesss Loki Morningtssstar. Why?" I asked. "I know where your family isss and how to reach them," Leo said. "How do I do that? I would love to see Mother and Father again!" I asked. "All you must do isss sssacrifice three people and then create the sssummoning circle and say 'Afferte ad me parentes Domini Hades Loki Morningstar' while ssstanding in the middle of the sssummoning circle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What doesss the sssummoning circle look like, Leo?" I asked Leo. "It isss a pentagram," Leo said(Picture of the summoning circle at the bottom of the paragraph). "When ssshould I perform the ritual?" I asked curiously. "You ssshould do the ritual on All Hallowsss Eve," Leo answered. Today is September 19th so All Hallows Eve is in about forty-three days from now. "All Hallowsss Eve is forty-three daysss away asss of today," I said. 

"That givesss you the perfect amount of time to prepare for the ritual," Leo said

"That givesss you the perfect amount of time to prepare for the ritual," Leo said. It was getting late and I still had some chores to do. "I have to get back to working on thessse choresss, ssso I will talk to you more tomorrow," I informed Leo. "Okay Hadesss, I will ssspeak to you tomorrow," Leo said.

I finished de-weeding the garden and headed inside to begin working on supper. After changing out of grass-stained clothes and into a semi-clean pair of clothes I began to work on supper. I was making a roast with scalloped potatoes and a side of tossed salad. Then for dessert, I was making a chocolate cheesecake with strawberry drizzle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please give her a name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vernon came home just as I began to work on making the strawberry drizzle. "Boy! What do you think you're doing out of your cupboard this late!? You know you're supposed to be in there before I get back!" Vernon screeched. "I am working on dessert for after supper," I informed the badly cosplayed whale. (That is an insult to whales. I'm sorry whales.) "I don't care what you're doing boy!" Screeched the abusive bastard known as Vernon.

T

O

B

E

C

O

N

T

I

N

U

E

D
!
!