it was an awkward silence, jordyn looks around twisting her lips to the side.

"shall we?" mr. clarke asked breaking the silence. "yep!" lucas turns around, his shoes making a squeak noise. they followed mr. clarke into the gym.

"at times like these it is important that we come together as a community we come-

"at times like these it is important that we come together as a community we come-." the principal paused as his attention went towards the door including the audience.

there standing Mike, Jordyn, Lucas, Dustin, Eleven, and Mr. Clarke.

"abort." dustin whispered turning around but lucas stopped him and turned him back into the gym.

they started to walk up to the stand's.

"Will Byers death is an unimaginable tragedy, will was an exceptional student and a wonderful friend to all of us." the principal continued.

everyone watched the 2 dickheads troy and james making jokes and laughing. "look at these fakers, they probably didn't even know his name till today." mike muttered.

"who is interested in this? this is so stupid, blah blah blah blah." troy joked as james laughed. "oh he was such a great student. oh, he's going to leave a hole in the community." troy mocked the principal.

"mouth breather." eleven mumbled. mike and jordyn looked at her. eleven looked at them awkwardly and sat back up.

after the assembly mike and the rest went up to troy and james

"hey! hey! hey, troy! hey, troy!" mike called walking up to troy, the group walking behind. troy and james look at mike.

"you... you think this is funny?" mike stammered.

"what'd you say, wheeler?" troy asked. "i saw you guys laughing over there, and i think that's a real messed up thing to do." mike continued.

"it's fucked up!" jordyn folded her arms. "didn't you listen to the counselor, wheeler? grief shows itself in funny ways." james spoke.

"besides, what's there to be sad about, anyway? will's in fairyland now right? flying around with all the other little fairies. all happy and gay!" troy and james laughed. troy started imitating a fairy.

as they started to walk away mike nostrils flair. mike went up to troy and pushed him. everyone exclaimed.

"you're dead wheeler! dead!" troy said walking up to mike. mike was shaking in fear. troy froze where he was at, in running position.

everyone started murmuring. troy looks around in embarrassment as he feels hisself unable to move.

then he pissed hisself.

"what the hell." jordyn said furrowing her eyebrows, watching as it ran down his leg. "dude, troy peed himself." a boy laughed.

everyone started laughing. jordyn looked at eleven and she was wiping her nose.

jordyn smirked at her and el gave one back. jordyn looked back at troy and laughed.

"hey what's going on here!" the principal called walking up to the crowd.

"mike! let's go!" jordyn called holding onto mike's hand and running out the gym with the others.

we went into the room where the heathkit was. "now what?" lucas asked. "she'll find him." mike said. eleven sat down on the chair. "right el?" mike asked. she closed her eyes.

"she's doing it, she's finding him." mike said. "this is crazy." dustin said.

"calm down she just closed her eyes." lucas shakes his head.

the lights went out. "what in the hell?" jordyn asked looking around. then they started hearing clanging noises.

"what is that?" jordyn asked. they ignored her question and continued listening to the noises.

then we heard will's whimpers. "mom?" will asked softly. jordyn's jaw dropped.

"mom! mom? mom!" will called. "will!"

"will, it's us! are you there?" lucas yelled. "can you here us? we're here?" dustin asked. "hello? m- mom?" will asked.

"why can't he hear us?" lucas asked. "i don't now." mike said. jordyn started biting her bottom lip nervously.

"eleven can you ask him if he's okay?" jordyn asked eleven. eleven didn't answer she kept her eyes closed. mike looked at jordyn and held her hand.

"mom, it's coming!" will gasped. "it's like home, but it's so dark and empty. and it's cold! mom? mom!" will quaked.

the fuse started blowing and it caught the heathkit on fire. dustin grabbed the fire extinguisher and blew out the fire.

"el, you ight?" jordyn asked her. she just looked at her, she looked tired. dustin picked her up and set her on a medical bed tray and they ran out the door.