When you realize that Harry is never going to have a normal year at Hogwarts unless he for some odd reason, he was sorted into a different house where he can be freed from dangerous situations.

Ginny was the type to understand what Harry likes or dislikes, and right now she's disliking this girl who is in the same year as her, and she wouldn't stop talking about her planning on putting a love potion in Harry's food when he isn't looking. How dare she tried to force her brother in all but blood to like her.

Ginny knew that Harry was Gay, she accepted the fact that she caught him looking at Diggory when he was talking with Cho, who for unknown reason wants Hedrick to happen. But Ginny also caught him looking at Riddle during breakfast when he was looking over at the Slytherin table.

Where she noticed that Malfoy was looking at Harry with love and awe. Ginny soon put the pieces that Draco Malfoy was in love with her brother.

Ginny looked at Harry to see what his reactions were, but he was still looking at Riddle like he was some type of god to be a warship. Ginny turns to looks at Draco, who was writing something. Does it look like a love note? With some flowers... Wait! Where did flowers come from?!

Ginny shook her head when she noticed that Pull Parkinson up and force to give them to Harry.

Harry finally looked away from Riddle to realize that Parkinson was walking towards him and handing him the note and flowers.

Ginny snickered when she saw his reaction, he looks like a tomato like how red his face is.

"Um, thanks?" Harry said awkwardly.

Parkinson nodded before walking back to her table.

Harry open the note first since they wanted to know who wrote him the letter. Not that he knows everyone in Hogwarts.

"My beloved Harry,
I am writing to let you know how beautiful you are and how I love that you are perfect to cuddle with how your height is. I am wishing that we can go on a date, just this once.

sincerely

Your secret love stalker"

Harry was a blushing mess since the person who wrote this was able to flush him so easily.

Harry quickly put the letter away before anyone saw it, Harry realize that someone was watching him, he turn his head to see if anyone was watching reading the letter, just to see both Ginny, Riddle, and Malfoy watching him. Harry mumbled under his breath.

"Fuck"

Harry got up quickly before anyone was able to stop him and grab his bag and leave the great hall.

Ginny was pulled out of her memory when she realized that y/n and her brother were both in front of her, and trying to get her attention.

"Gin? Are you alright?" Y/n asked worriedly.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine! What do you need Riddle?" Ginny asked curiously why Tom Riddle is trying to talk with her.

"Well, I wondering if you have seen the note that Malfoy forced Parkinson to give to Harry?"(Why do you sound Jealous there Tom? Your boyfriend isn't going to leave you. Well he's isn't your boyfriend yet!😏), "Yeah, why?" Ginny asked suspicious of Riddle wanting that letter.

"Can I see it? I don't need Malfoy and Diggory getting in the way of mine and Harry's relationship" Riddle said with a smile on his face, that is saying he is up to something.

Ginny looked at Riddle before getting up from her spot towards the boy's dormitories, where the note is at. Ginny looked around before spotting the place that Harry sleeps and got the note that is resting on the floor, next to his bed.