Hermione looked at her best friend with worried eyes that prove that she cared about Harry more than money.

Who cares she doesn't have a lot of money, why that should matter more than friendship.

But what Hermione didn't understand is why Dumblebitch tried to convince Hermione and the Weasley along with Sirius, Remus, and the order to join in on taking down Grindelwald, once Harry gets rid of him and afterward killing him as well for the frame and money in his vault.

To which, they all refuse on hurting a boy who has been through hell and back to fight for the light side, and this is what Dumblebitch is doing to him? Hermione was starting to doubt Dumbledore was capable of doing the right thing. Since all he has ever done is for the "greater good". Bullshit that wasn't for the good at all, and the fact on leaving him with an abusive muggle family that didn't give any shits about him.

Hermione figured it was for power that cause him to forget what he has done. Dumbledore was the reason that a hundred people are dead, why Harry doesn't have a parent anymore, or why Neville is never going to have a parent anymore since Peter Pettigrew was the cause of their sanity. (I know, that Bellatrix was the one that tortured Alice and Frank Longbottom, but let's pretend that Peter Pettigrew did it in this story, alright?).

Since Dumbledore was the one behind that's attacks that happen before anyone figures out his plans for their kids.

Nobody's POV

Hermione was whispering resuming words into Harry's ear before he fall asleep on her. Hermione quickly put out her wand and cast a spell on Harry that will have him floating up and around easily.

Hermione points her wand to the bed that the room has put there.

"I'm sorry, you had to through my love, but I promise you that one day. That we get out of here sooner and you're never going to have to worry about Dumbledore any longer" Hermione mumbled under her breath before going into her bed that was across from Harry.

Author's note: Okay, I just want to point out that I didn't pair Harry and Hermione together since I will be pairing Hermione with Ron and Harry with Tom. Who will be born in 1979, at the same time as Hermione? Plus Hermione sort of adopted Harry when they first came friends, and she's like a mother figure to him.

It was hard for Ginny to comfort her brother, in all but blood(Harry).

Ginny wonders what life will have been if Hermione wasn't the one to see Harry in a different light when he loses his temper with them. Ginny was glad that Hermione was able to calm Harry down before he said something that he will regret saying.

Ginny was in the common room, working on her essay for Herbology when Professor Sprout wanted them to explain something important that she wanted them to understand.

"Hey Gin!" Said a voice from behind her. Ginny jump-strangled, "y/n? What are you doing here? You know that you are not supposed to!" Ginny whisper yelled to her girlfriend who was grinning at her.

"I can't visit own my girlfriend now?" Y/n replied chuckling at her girlfriend.

"But what about your brother? What will he say about this?" Ginny said worriedly. Y/n rolled her eyes at Ginny before replying, "yeah! But he doesn't know that we are together Gin" y/n replied with a grin on her face.

Author's note: okay, this is my first time putting y/n into my stories since I could never know what to write about them. Also, I'm putting her as y/n Riddle since I always prefer them a riddle instead of Malfoy. I know that many of you guys will want to be with Tom. But I'm sorry but I want y/n to into girls more. And I love Tomarry too much🤣