chapter 2

"Effe has died, and there's no way it was an accident, this was clearly foulplay." The doctor announced to the others.
"well no shit she just died out of nowhere" Lottie said
"how did you know she died?" Evan asked
"what are you implying?" Lottie said, stepping closer to evan
" Nothing it was just a joke chill out." evan replied, taking a step back

Just at that moment, detective cassie and Milo walked into the room. They looked like a detectives straight out of a movie with their beige coats and their badges in their hands.As soon as they arrived they started to give everyone orders.
"I want everyone to stand in a line. Nobody must exit the building okay?" detective milo began.
"ill examine the body, you see if you can find out anything" Cassie said before making her way to effes room.

Cassie walked into effes room, effes eyes had sunken in slightly and her face was pale. Although it looked like effe, it was no longer the effe that we knew. Cassie took samples of all sorts and then questioned the doctor about the symptoms she had before dying.
"I think she died of posion. Arsenic to be exact" The doctor began.
"hm. That would make it easily obtainable, most houses have arsenic for rat posion." Detective Cassie said "this also means that because arsenic takes around 30 minutes to kick in, Effe would have consumed the posion while they were all having their drinks, this also rules out the possibility of it being one of the chefs."

Cassie met up with Milo and told him about her discoveries.
"hm. That means it must have been one of the guests." Milo said before walking with Cassie back to the living room.

"We need to interview you all." Milo said
"hang on a minute, you dont seriously think one of us did it!?" Ziya said, shooting star a worried look.
"Well, its the only logical explanation." Milo replied
"This is so dumb! come on rue, we are leaving" Evan said angrily
"Sorry mr smith but we cant let you leave, not while you are a potentional suspect." Cassie said sternly.
"I didnt kill anybody!" Evan said, raising his voice slightly.
"oh yeah? then im sure you wont mind us questioning you." Milo said.

At that, Evan sat back down and waited.
detectives milo and cassie went out of the room to discuss, leaving the suspects alone.
"this is ridiculous! i wouldnt kill anybody!" Wren said
"of course you wouldnt. Your perfect." Guppie hissed
"And your not? are you implying something there?" Lottie
"fuck off lottie, your not a detective." Guppie snapped.
"guys lets all just relax..!" Rue said
"ugh.. ziya.. star.. your awfully quiet in all this." Evan said
"oh yeah.. whatever." Ziya said anxiously
"That wasnt guiltily at all. Are you hiding something?" Lottie asked, too which star shot ziya a worried look and they both mumbled a quick no.