3. Kill em'

2nd Person POV:
You yawn and stretch your arms. You groggy open your eyes and are immediately blinded by a bright beam of light- and no, not the sun, Alissa.

"Morning, Y/n!!" Alissa says. You smile and tell Alissa, "Morning..!" Her grins widens. You smile with her. Did Alissa forget about the incident last night-? No, definitely not. You remember your head injury and touch your head. Your head was a little swollen, but it was alright. Someone had treated your wound. "Ah, I treated your wound yesterday night after you fell asleep," Maddison tells you. You mouth the word "Thank you" to her. "Also, if you're wondering where Pate is, she already left to "who knows where". Some camp business stuff I think," Laura tells you in a dry tone.

"So, that man yesterday. We gonna forget he existed or something‐?!" Sarah says in a loud, but tired tone. She appears to have been awake for a bit now. You look down. "I-" You start but Maddison cuts you off saying, "No we aren't, but what can WE do?" "WELL-" Sarah starts, raising her voice. "We have to do something about this situation," Laura says calmly. You nod.

The conversation goes on until Evelyn mentions about our schedule. It doesn't really matter at this point, but what can we do? All of us are in the middle of nowhere, in a camp that has a serial killer roaming about.

"... we should get ready," You finally get the courage to say something. You gulp waiting for an answer. Alissa sighs and agrees. "Yeah. Let's just hope that man doesn't come back." Everyone hesitantly nods.

You hop out of bed and grab a dress and sweater from your duffle bag as well as a book titled, "B/n." You love this book.

You strip your clothes and toss them aside, putting on the dress and sweater. You keep your eyes squeezed shut as the others change, not wanting to seem like a creep.

Your final outfit includes an ash grey dress with a light chocolate brown sweater. All together, the outfit looks cute and sensible.

Your outfit:

"I like your outfit, Y/n," Evelyn compliments, making you blush

"I like your outfit, Y/n," Evelyn compliments, making you blush. "Thank you! I like your outfit too!" Evelyn was wearing a baggy white tee with ripped jeans and a plaid sweater wrapped around her waist. You and Evelyn share smiles until everyone else is done. Everyone's outfits are so cool... wow. Even Sarah's. Despite coming in contact with a murderer the previous night, you felt very joyous of what was to come.

"Lets go for breakfast now!" Alissa cheers, racing out the door with Maddison. Eveyln races after them as you grab your book. "Hey, wait for me!" You giggle, running after the girls. Sarah, Cassie and Laura slowly trudge behind gossiping and such.

After breakfast (because breakfast is b o r i n g)... :

"That was good food.." Maddison says in delight, rubbing her stomach. You nod, laughing. You had had toast with jam, tea *of your choice* and scrambled eggs.