٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸٭

Thank you for a lot of reads so far on this! LOVE YOU MINI DUMPLINGS!! ENJOYYY!!

✰ 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 ✰

___________________________

~ ~ ~ Sakonji Urokodaki: pt

~ ~ ~ Sakonji Urokodaki: pt. 1~ ~ ~

[Birds chirping]

The boy had made a basket and was now sitting by a cave calling out to his sister. "Nezuko? Hey, Nezuko?"He kept calling for her but there was no luck. He took a look inside the small cave but..she wasn't there. "She's gone!" 'Dude. No, she's not, I can still smell her scent in here, it's really strong' A voice told him. "Are you sure, M/n? I don't see her" the boy asked getting more worried. 'I'm sure, watch' before the voice was about to call out for their sister, the boy's eyes turned reader and his pupils became slits. "Nezuko..nee-chan come here" he said and she listened, popping her head out of a hole take was dug out inside the cave. The boy sighed and thanked M/n, going back to normal.

"Thank you M/n" Tanjiro said sighing. 'No problem Tanjiro'

"Hey, Nezuko....Why did she dig a hole? Is my demon kid sister turning into a mole now?" 'well, the sun is out Tanjiro' 

Nezuko gept growling slightly. Not that she was going to bite her brother but like..something was bothering her. She then sighed. 'And she doesn't look very happy about it either' Tanjiro thought. 'Guess she really wants to avoid the sun' he said finally agreeing with m/n. 

"Hang on just a second" he told her and started fixing up the basket with bamboo. "Nezuko? Nezuko? Do you think you can fit in here? I want to try an keep moving during the day too. I know M/n can grow small but..can you also do that like him?" he asked. "I can carry you, okay?"

She groaned again. "Can you fit?In her? Basket" Tanjiro kept asking with his hand gestures pointing to the basket, trying to get her to understand. 'Pause. He's been doing this for I don't know how long..well actually I do know but..sigh you know what I mean. ["No I haven't!"]Back to the scene' 

Nezuko crawled forward into the basket taking it with her but stop...she didn't fit in it. "Uh...Guess not"'I cant believe how grown-up she is. Seems like yesterday she was half that size'he thought smiling to himself. "Eh?..Hey, uh, Nezuko?" he said, seeing she was just laying there with her head still in the basket. "Remember how you got really big the other day?Ive got an idea. Do you think you can get smaller?" 'i think shes tired...' "Come on, Nezuko. Get smaller for me" she was tiredly getting up, while M/n came out of Tanjiro. "Here, Nezuko"m/n said holding his arms out to her.