"The rare second chance! This almost never happens!" Captain Man said as Phantom watched TakeOut and the cashier lady. "Zap him, Volt!"

"Does anyone wanna go for a walk in the park later?" Volt asked and Phantom turned her head to her and looked at her weirdly. "Or we can do some painting, I've gotten into painting." She said and Phantom raised her eyebrow. "Please just zap him." She pleaded.

"You should be getting into zapping. Zap him!" Captain Man said frustrated as TakeOut walked to the door again. "Ok, I'm leaving for good this time and I won't be back!" He said and turned around and walked off.

"No!" Captain Man cried before TakeOut walked back in. "Forgot my lollipop." He said and Phantom narrowed her eyes at him. "He forgets a lot of things." She said and she saw Brainstorm nod from beside her.

"The unheard of third chance! This has never happened in the history of crime fighting! But here it is Volt. All you gotta do is lift your finger and zap and what are you waiting for?" Captain Man ranted.

"Ok, that's phone, keys, lollipop. That should do it." Take Out said and walked back to the door. "I'm TakeOut and thank you! And get wrecked!" He said and dabbed before walking off for real.

"Did he dab? Sounded like a perfect place for a dab." Brainstorm said and Captain Man nodded. "Yes, he dabbed." He said.

"He dabbed us into oblivion." Phantom added before she sat back.

☆☆☆

After the six finally got out of the trash cans, they made their way back to the Man's Nest. Once they got there Chapa went to the bathroom and Eliza, Mika, Miles and Bose sat around the round couch.

"That was the worst mission I have ever been on!" Ray said and Schwoz nodded. "You people make me sick."

"I'm honestly considering retiring." Ray said and Eliza rolled her eyes at his dramatic reaction. "You should fire all of them." Schwoz said then spit on the floor.

"Ok, that was uncalled for!" Eliza said and Schwoz shrugged. "Look, mistakes were made. But you need to calm down!" Miles said and Mika nodded in agreement.

"The only person who can say calm down to me is Taylor Swift via song!" Ray said and Mika sighed. "Why are you mad at us?" She asked.

"Yeah! Chapa was the one who let the bad guy get away." Miles said. "Three times!" Eliza added.

"Where is she anyway?" Ray asked as he looked around the four.

"Don't look at me. I'm blind." Bose said as he still had the tape over his eyes. The others looked at him weirdly. "But I think it's enhancing my other senses. Is someone eating Nacho Ball?" He asked and Eliza stood up and walked over to him and pulled the tape of his eyes. He looked down and saw a nacho ball in his hand. "Oh, it's me!" He said and Eliza nodded as he smiled at her.

She walked back over to her spot and sat down. "I think she's in the bathroom." She said.

"Ok, let's talk about her before she comes back." Ray said as he leaned over the couch.  "I personally don't think it's nice to talk about someone when they're not around to defend themselves." Mika said and Ray looked at her weirdly. "But can we talk about how weird she's been lately?" She asked.

"I sneezed the other day, and she said 'bless you'." Miles said and they all said how weird that was. "Last week I lent her my pen and she said 'thanks'." Bose said and the rest of the group shrugged, not understanding how that was weird. "Then she returned the pen." He added and the others all said that was weird.

"Lucky. I'm still waiting for a pen I gave her three weeks ago." Eliza said.

"Well, that confirms my suspicion. Chapa's possessed and we're gonna have to end her." Ray said and picked up a blaster. Mika took the blasted out of his hand. "Or maybe we find out what's wrong with her and try and help work it out." She said and Eliza nodded.