"But I got a Mean-Wheel right here." Bose said and took out a garden spiny thing with his face on it. "You show it to a criminal and when they see all the mean faces on it, he's like, 'put that away, it's so mean'." Bose said and Ray nodded towards his daughter and she nodded.

"Bose, can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked Bose and he nodded. "We're real superhero's." Eliza said.

"Yeah." Bose said and she nodded. "We use real weapons. Not things like the Mean Wheel and Boo-Boo Pew-Pew." She explained and Bose groaned. "Aww, I left my Boo-Boo Pew-Pew upstairs! And I don't even know where he is!"

"Probably in your locker, where you left it this morning." Eliza said and he nodded. "Yes! Thank you, Eliza." He said before he went over to his desk and went up to the Man's Nest. Eliza went over and stood next to Mika by the window.

"Hey, Ray. There's a Goober Lux SUV outside." She said and Ray took his phone out of his pocket. "Oh, my stars! My starts!" He said.

"What?" Chapa asked. "He's gone crazy." Eliza told her and she looked at her. "Gone? I thought he went crazy ages ago." She said and the two laughed.

"I missed the alert and now my five star rating is going down!" Ray said as he ignored Eliza and Chapa's conversation. "C'mon! Move it! Let's go!" He said and ushered out the classroom.

Eliza, Chapa and Mika went outside with their suitcases and bags. "Eliza!" Ray shouted from inside. "Yeah?" Eliza said as she turned to the door only for a duffel bag to collide with her face making her fall to the ground. "Owie!"

"You ok?" Mika asked the girl as Chapa took the duffel of her face and Mika helped her up. "Yeah, I'm good." She said as she dusted herself off and glared at her dad as he locked the door. They then went over to the Goober and placed all their luggage in the trunk before they sat inside. The Goober was actually pretty big so they all had our own space and weren't squished.

Eliza sat beside the window and beside Chapa and they played a few card game with Mika.

☆☆☆

The six superheroes got to Paris and went to a place that was called Hip Hop Paris. Phantom went over to open the door but Captain Man pushed her out the way. "I wanna make a cool entrance." He said and pushed both of the double doors open. "More like a dramatic entrance." Phantom whispered to herself as the five teens followed the adult into the place.

"Everyone calm down! America's here." He said and a women turned to look at the group. "Alright, first things first. I got a few good jokes about French people." Captain Man said and started saying his joke but ShoutOut stopped him and started speaking French.

"I'm sorry but I don't understand." The women said and ShoutOut looked confused. "I was speaking French?"

"Oh, no. French is just English with a very ridiculous accent." The women said and Captain Man looked looked at ShoutOut. "See? I'm right about everything." He said and Phantom shook her head.

"Hey, this place kinda looks like Hip Hop Purée." Volt said and Phantom agreed. "It does. It's kinda weird." She said and Volt agreed with her.

"Of course! We want you to feel at home while you guard our national treasures." The women said with a smile.

"Well, someone has too, while Monsieur Man over there is on strike." Captain Man said and pointed over to Monsieur Man who was sitting on a chair drinking tea.

"That is correct. I will not fight crime until someone buys me a pretty pink motorcycle." He said and Phantom narrowed her eyes at him. "Why?" She asked.

"I'm sick of taking the subway. I want to drive around and say, beep beep beep out of my way! I am Monsieur Man'!" He said and Phantom looked at him blankly. "Then just get a normal bike."