"Of course we are!" Phantom exclaimed as she stood up and walked over to stand beside ShoutOut. "Libraries are a treasure trove of infinite knowledge." AWOL said.

"And adventure," Brainstorm said and did a hand motion. "Stealing books from the library isn't just a crime against one person." ShoutOut said and Phantom nodded in agreement.

"It's a crime against the whole community!"

"And it will not stand!" Volt said as she slammed her hat on her table. Brainstorm then stood up. "Ok, someone please tell me that there's some sort of sweet turn coming." Captain Man said and Phantom shook her head.

"Only thing coming is vengeance!" Volt said and Brainstorm smiled. "And adventure." He repeated and did the same hand motion.

"Because we love the library!" Phantom said as she slammed her hands on ShoutOut's desk. "Look, the crime is already in our shopping cart. Just hit checkout!" ShoutOut told Captain Man and he rolled his eyes.

"What a bunch of nerds." He said and Phantom rolled her eyes. Captain Man tapped a few things on his tablet. "Alright, gimme a sec to read the details." He said and a picture of the library came up with only a few books left on the shelf. "See. They didn't steal all the books, they left about ten copies of that one."

"What book is that?" AWOL asked and Captain Man zoomed in. "Uh, it is," he said and Phantom noticed someone familiar on the cover. "Díos Mío." She said as she walked to the front beside Brainstorm.

"Is that you on the cover?" Volt asked and Captain Man slammed his tablet on the podium thing. "Yes."

"And they left it there."

"Yes."

"All ten copies?"

"Yes." Captain Man said through gritted teeth. "The criminal stole literally every book in the library, except yours?" AWOL asked.

"Someone's gonna fry tonight!" Captain Man shouted and slammed his fist down on the little table where there was still a donut. The jelly flew across the room and hit Brainstorm. "I'm hit!" He gasped before he fell to the ground. Everyone walked over to stand around him.

"Calm down, it's just," Brainstorm cut ShoutOut off. 

"This is the end for old Bosey. Confession time, I'm the one who stole that garden gnome." Brainstorm said. He then put his head on the ground and stuck his tongue out like he was dead.

Phantom raised her eyebrow. "Bose, that's jelly. It can't kill you." She said and he opened his eyes and wiped some of the jelly onto his finger before he sat up and licked it. "So it is!" He said happily, Volt  shook her head. "Raspberry if I'm not mistaken."

☆☆☆

The group then went up to the Man's Nest to find who stole most of the books from the library. "Ok, who's ready to break some teeth?" Captain Man asked and he held a wrench.

"Always." Phantom said as she got of the back of the round couch and stood beside Volt. "Just gotta do a little stretching first." Brainstorm said as he and AWOL were on the floor doing stretches together.

"But I wanna break teeth now." Captain Man whined and Volt nodded. "Same." She said as her hand started sparking. Phantom lowered her hand and she looked at her with a pout. "Save the sparking until we find the criminal." Phantom said and Volt nodded.

"We don't even know who's teeth to break yet." ShoutOut pointed out and Captain Man shook his head. "Wrong. I just uploaded a list of the most possible suspects." He said and ShoutOut  put a list on the Mans Nest Screen.