Eliza lowered her hand and sighed before using her super speed to run over to Ray and took the bowl of chicken wings and she accidentally knocked over a pot of pencils. "I moved those with my mind!" Bose shouted happily.

"No, I zapped them over." Chapa said. "I knocked them over with my scream!" Mika shouted.

"Actually, I teleported over, knocked them over and teleported back. Points to Miles." Miles said and then Mika, Bose, Chapa and Miles all started talking over one another. "Hey! You know if you can get into a fight with an army of angry pencils, I'll still have to do everything myself. And who took my chicken wings?" Ray asked as Eliza was about to put one in her mouth.

He stood up and looked over at her. "It wasn't me." She said before she ate the chicken wing. "Did you knock over the pencils?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah." Eliza said and everyone started talking over each other again. Eliza walked over and stood next to her dad. "I give up." He whispered and she giggled quietly before the alarm went off. "Stranger Approaching. School mode activated." The thingy said and the kids hurried to put the mats and boxing gloves away before they stood to the side to let their chairs come down with their desks.

Ray stood at the front of the class and put on his jacket as the kids sat down before walking over to the door and opened it to reveal this random guy. "Hey, hi, hello, hi, yes, hello, these kids are just learning." He said.

"What are you learning?" The guy asked.

"None of your business."
"Biology."
"Mathematical equations."
"Books."

"Who are you?" Ray asked the man. "Just a guy." He shrugged.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Ray asked. "Just strolling by, saw this school, thought I could stroll in and ask some questions." The man said before taking a step into the classroom but Ray stepped in front of him. "Slow your stroll, guy!"

Ellis then came running in, holding a pair of giant scissors. "Is that your kid?" The guy asked as he pointed to Ellis who was running around the room. "Scissors!" He shouted.

Ray looked over at Ellis and his eyes widened. "Get outta here!" He shouted as he pushed the guy out the door and shut the door in his face before walking down past all our desks. "What is the toddler still doing here?" He asked Bose. "I thought I told you to put him back where you found him."

"And I thought I told you that I can't remember where I found him! And Eliza wasn't paying attention when we found him!"Bose said and Eliza looked at him confused.

"I wasn't there! I was getting a drink from Hip Hop Purée." She defended and he looked at her confused. "You were?" He asked and I nodded.

She sighed as she watched the little kid run around. "We have bigger problems than the fact Bose kidnapped a kid and gave him a pair of giant scissors. I just got a GooGoo alert." Mika said and Eliza furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's worse than giving a kid giant scissors?" She asked herself.

"The video of Rays interview earlier went viral. They gave us stupid names." Mika explained as she put her desks screen on the smart bored and Eliza nodded. "Ok, that might be worse." She whispered.

"What?" Chapa asked Mika as she stood up and Mika played the news on the big screen.

"Breaking news: a disastrous interview, here on KLVY. And this time, it wasn't Mary's fault." Trent said. "That's right, Trent. Mary did good. But do you know who did bad? 5 kids who ruined an otherwise perfect interview." Mary said.