"Not exactly." Eliza said as Captain Man took the thing of the kids head and his smile fell. "Do I get a treat?" Bose asked.

"That's not the Toddler, that's a toddler." Captain Man said. "I tried telling him." Eliza said and her dad shook his head.

"Do I still get a treat?" Bose asked and Eliza took a lollipop from her pocket. "Here." She said and handed it to him. "Yay!" He said and took it and ripped the paper off.

"I need milk!" Miles shouted and Chapa took a carton of milk from the table Captain Man was sitting at and took it over to Miles. "No! That's spicy milk!" Captain Man protested but Miles already started drinking it. He took the carton away from his mouth and started jumping. "That's spicy milk!" He shouted before he started running around.

"I am concerned." Eliza said and Captain Man nodded as he looked at the map Miles ran into. "You and me both, kiddo."

He then turned to the monitor and Eliza saw that he was doing a live interview with Trent and Mary for the news. "It's under control." He said.

"Ooh, are we dancing?" Eliza smiled as she noticed Bose and Chapa dancing. She joined and Captain Man looked at them and Eliza smiled innocently as she, Chapa and Bose danced together.

☆☆☆

Later that day, the groups of kids were all in SWAG, fighting without their superpowers. Eliza, Bose and miles were fighting while Chapa and Mika were fighting. And they had been fighting for a very long time. "Keep it going. Put your back into it." Ray said as he was sitting on a stool, eating chicken wings that Chapa and Miles got earlier.

Eliza punched the pad Bose had on his hand very weakly as her arm felt like it was burning. She turned to Miles tiredly before she took a deep breathe and punched his pad a bit too hard, making his arm go flying back. "Ouch!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry. Are you ok?" She asked and he nodded with a small smile. "Just remind me to never get on your bad side." He said and she nodded with a smile. "Noted."

Eliza continued punching Bose and Miles' pads until she felt like her arm was about to fall off. "We've been doing this for too long!" She shouted as she took her helmet of. "Yeah, how long do we need to practise fighting?" Chapa asked as they all took off their boxing gloves.

"As long as I say!" Ray snapped. "I feel like your mad." Bose said.

"I am mad!" Ray snapped again. "You guys embarrassed me on the news."

"Yeah, but why do we need to practise fighting, we've got superpowers." Chapa said and Eliza nodded. "Yeah, and you're super trash at using them." Ray said and they group gasped.

"How rude!" Eliza shouted and Ray shrugged. "If you're trying to offend us, congratulations sir." Bose said and his friends agreed.

"You know what Danger Force. Let's show this guy what we can do." Mika said and the group agreed. "Oh here it comes." Ray said and they tried using their powers. "There it is everyone."

Eliza tried creating an energy ball or a laser sphere but it wasn't working. "Miles are you at a concert?" My dad asked Miles as he was throwing his fist in the air, trying to teleport. "Bose, do you need to use the potty? Cause it looks like you need to make a boom boom."