.

.

.

Dreamer let out a chuckle as she watched the Griffon helicopter plummet to the ground, from the intel that had been sent by Scarecrow that should have been the helicopter that carried the Griffon commander. Strangely enough even Scarecrow doesn't know what they look like, but she didn't seem to care about that.

But Dreamer was curious, so she sent a few rippers to go and retrieve the commander alive, hopefully. Dreamer waited as the rippers got closer and closer to the helicopter, but she soon let out a frown as the pilot had seemingly survived the crash and was now fighting back.

The rippers did what they were named for and tore him apart using their weapons. The dolls stepped over the corpse and continued their way into the reckage, soon finding the unconscious body of the commander flying face first in the helicopters broken fuselage.

The lead ripper approached the commander and flipped them over, only to freeze in surprise. The doll began to breath deeply and her ways were scanning the commander multiple times, in an almost obsessive manner. The other rippers soon approached as well and had begun to experience the same symptoms as the rest.

The rippers were breathing deeply and quickly, one of them even began to take a sniff of the commanders hair, then let out what sounded like a drunken moan.

Dreamer didn't know what was happening to them, at first she had assumed that they had been hacked by the human, but that proved to be false as she ran diagnostics. She continued to watch​ as the ripper's behavior was getting stranger by the minute.

Having had enough of it, Dreamer made her way over there, making as much sound as possible to gain there attention. The rippers, who had picked up the commander, turned their heads towards their ringleader.

Dreamer : show her to me.

The rippers seemed to pause, almost like as if they were actually debating whether or not to follow commands. Ultimately they opened the ring to reveal the commander, still unconscious with a bleeding forehead.

Dreamer's "breath" was caught in her throat as she looked at the drop dead gorgeous lady in front of her. Her mind imediately​ began to re-read the documents that Scarecrow had sent to her, imediately​ noting down the "unnaturally kind to dolls" in her head.

Dreamer began to imagine of what she'd do to the commander once she woke up, but quickly pushed them down before they could take control. But something struck Dreamer with realize after the thought.

Ringleaders weren't built to feel love- no, lust, obsession even. A little part of her wanted to reboot her system, clean it of any emotions before they could become a hindrance, but what her core demanded of her was the commander, being hers and hers alone.

The ringleader put a hand to the commanders cheek and giggled as her irises shrunk down as her giggles slowly became deranged. She put a finger on the commanders bleeding forehead and licked the blood of her fingers.

The digimind went haywire, processing and identifying if it was dangerous, but Dreamer didn't care, all she needed was-

Scarecrow : Dreamer, what is the mission status?

Dreamer forced down another deranged giggle and calmfully spoke.

Dreamer : it was a success, rendezvousing back to forward operating base.

Scarecrow : affirmative.

The communication cut off soon after, leaving Dreamer alone with an unconscious human and a few fidgetting rippers, who were all taking glances at the human commander.