Ye Feili returned with anger. This Ouyang Wu really didn't know what to do, but she was a woman married from the Eastern Jin Dynasty. He was so arrogant that he didn't even put him, the third prince, in his eyes.

After eating from Ouyang Wu, he was full of anger, and when he returned, he subconsciously thought of going to Mrs. Liu.

Liu Shi was standing on the pavilion in the pond at this time, leaning on the railing and looking at the fish in the pond, throwing bait into it from time to time, her body was slender, and the light gauze on her body was blown by the breeze, which made her even more beautiful. A delicate feeling. As she got closer, Ye Feili saw her long eyelashes and a hint of sadness on her soft face, which made Ye Feili feel like she was about to become a flying fairy.

He hurriedly stepped forward a few steps, hugged Liu from behind, and asked softly, "Rouer, what's wrong?"

 "Feili." Liu turned to look at Ye Feili, and saw the pity in his eyes , there is still a layer of anger, and he knows in his heart that he has not succeeded in seeking shares. Although she is a little disappointed in her heart, she will not mention it anymore, so that he will not be unhappy.

The reason why she has been favored for many years is also because she knows Ye Feili and how to please him.

Now it doesn't matter if the acquisition of shares is unsuccessful, she has other plans that have not been completed.

She lowered her eyes and bit her teeth lightly, with a stunned look on her face.

"Is it unwell?" Ye Feili was very worried, and placed his palm carefully on her belly.

Liu Shi softly leaned against his arms, sighed lowly, and said quietly, "I always feel a little uneasy recently..."

Ye Feili looked more and more worried, holding Liu Shi's face and watching carefully : "Go and ask the imperial doctor to come and show you."

Liu Shi shook his head: "Rouer's body is not unwell... I just feel that my sister..."

Liu Shi hesitated, but Ye Feili flashed in his mind. Zhao Minxuan's face, hesitantly said: "Minxuan? What's wrong with Minxuan?"

Liu Shi looked sad, as if she had been greatly wronged, and said, "Sister, she seems to hold a grudge against Rouer, she always thought... It was Rouer who caused her to lose her child. Every time Rouer greets her sister, she finds that the way she looks at Rouer is not right, and it makes people feel chills..."

Ye Feili frowned involuntarily, Min Xuan said. He was also sad about the miscarriage, but this had nothing to do with Liu Shi, how could she think so.

Rouer is restless every day, and often wakes up in the middle of the night because of fear, it must be because of Min Xuan!

In any case, Liu Shi is now pregnant with his only child.

Zhao Minxuan lost her child and couldn't think of it. It would be bad if she did something.

Thinking of this, Ye Feili held Liu Shi's hand tighter, and said, "Don't worry, she won't do anything to you."

Liu Shi in his arms lowered his head slightly, and a smear slid across his weak face. Calculating, she buried her face into Ye Feili's chest.

Although Zhao Minxuan's child is gone, she has always dominated the position of the third emperor's concubine, but she can only be the side concubine. Why?

As long as she is still the third imperial concubine, then the queen mother is facing her, the emperor is facing her, and in the eyes of outsiders, she is just a concubine who can't get on the lobby, she is not reconciled.

Therefore, only if the man beside him completely hates the Third Prince and Concubine, can she straighten herself up and monopolize the man beside him!

Liu Shi's hand unconsciously covered her slightly bulging belly, and a slyness flashed on the corner of her lips, she, she wants to take a gamble!

Ye Feili settled Liu's family and went to the third emperor's concubine. Zhao Minxuan was still lying on the bed to rest, and she was surprised when she heard that the third prince was coming.

After her miscarriage, Liu Shi was pregnant again. He hadn't even stepped into her room. She was just about to dress up when Ye Feili pushed the door on her own and came in with a hint of depression in her eyes. 

The reason why he was unhappy was that firstly, it had something to do with Liu's scolding, and secondly, he was refuted by Ouyang Wu today, and he wondered if Zhao Minxuan had said something to Ouyang Wu, and that was why she was targeting her like this.

Before Zhao Minxuan could react, she saw Ye Feili's warm eyes with a hint of anger, and her face tightened tightly: "Minxuan, after your miscarriage, you are sad, am I not sad? But you can't hate everyone in the world just because you lost your child."

Zhao Minxuan frowned, she has lived in Fanghua Hall since she gave birth, and has been raising her body in the room since she came back, never leaving the house. After passing the door, she felt hatred in her heart, but it wasn't as he said, she said lightly, "Min Xuan doesn't understand the meaning of the third prince?"

"Hehe, I don't know." Ye Feili smiled coldly. "You don't have a child, but Rou'er has a child, so you always hated her and regarded her as a thorn in your side, didn't you?"

Zhao Minxuan looked at the man in front of her, her eyes became more and more disappointed, she heard Ye Feili and said: "You will rarely see Rou'er in the future, and every time she sees you, she will have nightmares at night. If she has three strengths and two weaknesses, don't blame me for disregarding the relationship between husband and wife."

The hands hidden under the large sleeve robes were tightly clenched, The long fingers almost pierced the flesh in the palm of her hand, but she didn't feel the slightest bit, and even her heart was numb with pain.

There were many words that had to be shouted sharply, but in the end she held back abruptly: "Min Xuan remembers it."

Zhao Minxuan looked at Ye Feili's leaving back, with a sneer on her lips, revenge, revenge, easier said than done, before she wanted to rebuild her relationship with him, but now she doesn't want to be near him at all, even talking to him feels disgusting, What's more, to please him.