Now he is lived with my parents, he is the assistant for my parents. Weekly once or twice he called us. Once we finished lunch we went back to the class.

Everyone waiting for the teacher. The backside door opened, I thought it was Chinese sir. But it was that furious Rong.

He walked to Dong and asked Dong to stand up. I don't know what's wrong with him. "Excuse me, your seat is there. This is his place" I snapped at him.

He just scoffed and opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by class monitor "Students, stand up". Yes, Chinese sir arrived the class.

He started. I too started to play. The classes soon ended. There is only one more class left. But I felt very sleepy and tired.

I lied in the table facing out and hold one of the tables leg. Before sir came to the class I fall asleep. Sheng came to my class. 

Now he used this chance to fun with me again. He tiptoed to me with a marker in his hands. He took the marker and drew a piggy head on my forehead.

Finally drew a tiny little heart in my eyes as finishing touch. Totally make me messy. No one noticed this, even Dong too didn't noticed this.

Today that class finished early, everyone was about to leave. He sat next to me. He tried his best to hold his laughter.

He couldn't help him, but burst. When I open my eyes, I saw him sitting next to me. He saw my face and smiled. I thought him as crazy and lift up.

Once I learning against the seat, everyone in the class laugh louder. I didn't know what's wrong with them. Then I turned to Sheng and asked "What's wrong?".

But he didn't say anything. I sighed and yawned. I stood up and stretch my arms and slowly packed my things in my bag.

But still everyone smiled at me. Then my friends came near to me and open the camera in their phone. I saw my face and shouted at him "My face... you?".

He kept laughing heavily, I went around the class chasing him. "How dare you draw on my face!! you piggy". He stuck out and ran away from me.

Until he was tired, he ran to a corner panting hard. Finally I caught him near the corner. I pushed him against the wall and said "See? how I can revenge you!".

I moved little back and took the marker from the table using my leg. "No! sorry..." he yelled and tried to get away from me.

"Wait, I will make you even more handsome!" I said and gripped his arms tight to stop him. But he is little stronger then me, he pushed my hands away.

I lightly lost my grip, he ran away. But I again hugged him from his backside. Finally we both lost our grip and ended up falling on the ground.

I was gripping onto his waist, once I falling he landing on top of me. "Ouch, how heavy you are!!" I said and tried to move my hands.

But I can't, because he is on top of me. Later he rolled away from me, stood up and helped me to stood up. Everyone in my class saw everything and give a looked at me from head to toe.

Then I went to restroom to wash these messy. He grabbed my bag to car parking. Once I came to car parking, I said to my brother about these. But my brother too making fun with me.

Before we went to bed my brother said he has class at 7.30, so he going early. Next day morning he wake me up once he ready to school.

I said five minutes to him and continued my sleep. Then he went to uncle Hai and asked him to wake me up after 7.30 and left.

I continued my sleep in his room, unluckily uncle Hai forgot to wake me up. Now the time is 8.23, he came upstairs to clean the room.

Once he opened my brother room, he remember about these and rushed to me. He came near to me and wake up. But I again said five minutes.

Then he said the time to you "Tommy, wake up it's already around 8.30". Once I heard the time, I wake up immediately and rushed to restroom.

Within 10 minutes, I get ready and came down. Uncle Hai hold a milk in his hands and gave, but I quit the breakfast and rushed to school. Once I enter the gate it's exactly 8.48. 

Yes, I am 18 minutes late. I rushed to my class. I saw History sir inside the class. He facing the board, so I slowly walk inside the class. But suddenly.....