Chapter two.

The next morning Maria got to the coffee shop on time waiting for Nikos went she got a call from her sister Ruby, she picked up the call and answered "Hey sister, what's up' she said and Ruby said nothing much I'm just reading my textbooks for exams next week. Maria answered " that's good to know" you should always read your books every day, so you can be successful in the future. So how's a university anyway she asked her in a cheerful tone.
Ruby answers" university is incredible I made new friends and my classes are awesome I love it so much, big sister"!

Wow! I'm so glad you are doing well in school"keep up the good work and continue to have higher grades and listen to your teachers."

"Thank you, sister Maria, I promise I won't let you and mom and dad down I will keep my promise and work harder to pass all my classes." Alright, I have to go give mom and dad a kiss for me I adore you, Maria take care of yourself and mom and dad she said.

Maria answered back I adore you too Ruby be a good girl and study, Ruby said okay bye and Maria hung up the phone and saw Niko wave at him and he also waves back at her with a grin.

She got up to the front of the table and hugged him and they both sat down waiting for the waiter.

" Hey, how are you she asked him and he says I'm fine and you, and she said yes, I'm fine by God's blessings.

Niko answered back that's cool I've been so busy these days at the bank, I hardly have time for myself or my family he answered in a sad tone.
Maria answers back" I'm so sorry I understand I'm also in the same boat at the law firm so overwhelmed by cases.
I didn't know that you are so busy with work as well he said.
" oh, that's alright I'm used to it every day.
Finally, the waiter came to take their orders, Niko says I will have a cappuccino with whipped cream on top with a ham sandwich, please and Maria answered back I will like black coffee with plenty of milk no sugar, and an egg sandwich on Rye thank you and the waiter left with their orders.
So Maria how's Johnson's law firm he asked and she answered the law firm is great and I won most of my cases she whispered. Wow, that's amazing I'm so proud of you Maria! Niko responded.
"Thank you, Nikolas! what about you as business at Trustee bank so far she asked" Nikolas answered well so far everything is going well" no worries I'm just working hard to put accounts books in order and make it on time for the deadline.

Mara replied "good job you did well, I'm so happy for you.
Nikolas answered back " thanks I appreciate your feedback.
While talking about their childhood the waiter came with their coffees and sandwiches and departed.
Both of them started eating their food because they were hungry.

After they finished consuming the food, Nicholas called the waiter for the cheque and paid for it.
Nicholas and Maria got up and left Josie Coffee Shop hugged each other and went to work.

Childhood Passions जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें