"We're not together anymore and I'm not in the place to be doing that, dummy. She's completely different now, and I need to accept that." She said monotonously, then realizing how it's been like forever since she talked like that.

Jimin laughed at herself mockingly inside her mind. Later, she stood up and picked up the phone she left on the table.

"Then how about all of this shutting yourself? When are you going to stop? We're all worried about you. Even your friends won't stop asking telling me that you've been ignoring them since the day you two broke up."

"I'll stop now, don't worry." Jimin proceeded to tap the dial button on the phone she left open, "To move on... hm, I wonder— Just now, I've settled on making myself busy and not think about it too much." she placed her phone next to her ear.

Kihyun tilted his head, "What are you planning...?"

"I'm going to France."

"Eh?"

The brother was about to speak again yet Jimin quickly prevented him by shushing him and placing an index finger against her lips. Kihyun furrowed his brows at this and stuck his eyes on the latter.

"Ah, yes. Ms. Yu?"

"Sorry to bother Mr. Fabien."

"No, it's fine. Since you called, have you finally thought about our invitation?"

Jimin pursed her lips, "Yes, I did and... I'm going to accept the opportunity."

"Excellent! I'll send the information through text. I hope to see more marvelous performances from you, Ms. Yu."

Kihyun immediately took the opportunity as soon as the call ended and looked unsure, "Are you really going to France?"

At the same time, a message from Mr. Fabien appeared in the girl's inbox saying that they'll be preparing for this major competition in France and fly there the next week. There's also an address embedded on it which Jimin quickly took note of.

"If it's to take my mind off things, then yeah."

"For how long?"

Jimin shrugged, "Depends." she casually said then noticed how her brother was looking at her worriedly. "I'll be fine! Don't we have a home there? You guys can visit me anyway, I recall dad gifting us each a jet or something."

"But-"

"No buts!"

Jimin tucked the phone into her pocket and pulled up Kihyun to stand. She pushed her brother towards the exit, opened the door, and pushed him out.

"You guys should stop being a worrywart. I'll be fine, really. I can take care of myself, it's just... everything is just sudden for me and I'm still coping up with it."

Kihyun breathed out a long sigh, "Alright... then I'll be coming tomorrow again to check up on you."

"Be my guest."

Falling into a soft smile, her brother actually still felt worried though knew for himself that he couldn't do anything about his sister's situation since she could be terrifyingly stubborn. Thus, he gave the girl a pat on the head before turning his back and leaving.

Then lying her back against the corridor, Jimin watched her brother's figure get smaller in the distance and eventually disappear.

"Hurry up! Someone's going to see you like that, stupid!"

"It's your fault for ripping my shirt!"

Jimin suddenly heard two voices not too far to her side. When she turned around to look towards it to feed her curiosity, she was met by a pair of eyes that gazed at her with an unreadable expression.