Snatching Food And Grass

Start from the beginning

The corners of her lips pursed slightly, faint He glanced at Yun Shang with confidence in his eyes. She is an agent from the 21st century. She has never taken over any kind of task before. In terms of deployment, her ability is also first-class. Her eyes are extremely light, as if there is no emotion, only murderous, and a faint excitement. This is the prelude to the battle!

"There are spies in Mobei in our army, and I'm sure they will continue to spread rumors at this time. What you have to do now is to identify the spies from this group of people and detain them."

One hundred people are credible, let's treat them with the way of others."

Yun Shang's eyes lit up: "What is the plan of my sister-in-law?"

Yun Shang heard that Ouyang Wu personally led the troops, and his face turned pale: "Sister-in-law, I'll take them there. Now that you're pregnant, why not..." 

What Yun Shang dared not say was that Ye Chonghua was in a coma now, and Ouyang Wu's belly was his only child.

Ouyang Wu was very calm, with a resolute smile on his lips: "I won't go, I'm afraid this will not happen."

This night was extremely dark, and this kind of night was the most suitable for sneak attacks.

Ouyang Wu divided the soldiers into five squads, and each squad was assigned a secret mission. And Ouyang Wu took 20 of them and landed directly from a high slope with a small parachute, and landed silently in the military camp in Bei Mo, and quickly took away the parachute in his hand.

These soldiers were meticulously trained, stretched out their hands to take orders, and moved extremely quickly. They appeared silently, neatly dealt with a few soldiers in Mobei, and changed into their clothes.

Ouyang Wu was dressed in a black outfit, which made her look more petite and refined. She suddenly saw a small figure in the distance, but it wasn't a little unicorn. At this time, she and the twenty soldiers split up and came to Xiao Qilin's side in a flash: "Is there any news?"

Xiao Qilin jumped into Ouyang Wu's space, and his voice faltered: "Master, I have no energy. Now , I fainted for a while..."

Ouyang Wu couldn't wait to have the urge to pull him out of the space a hundred times!

"Master, are you looking for the granary, here." The little unicorn drank some spring water in the space, and the whole person got up, shaking his head and pointing in one direction. The military camp in Beimo guarded the forest. Fortunately, the little unicorn had been here for a while, but now he can point out how to go without being discovered.

There are many people holding hands in front of the granary, but don't worry!

Ouyang Wu hid in the corner, but after a while, she heard the flames in the distance. It seemed that the people she brought out had already started to do it.

Suddenly, a panicked voice was heard from the barracks, and many people went to put out the fire, and there were only two soldiers left in front of the granary. Ouyang Wu dodged and appeared behind them like a cat, knocking them out.

She took out the master key from the space, opened the warehouse door, and looked at the grain and grass inside, with a smug smile on her lips, but in an instant, the grain and grass inside had all arrived in her space. The food and grass are sufficient, as long as she brings it back, the food and grass problem in Xiling can be solved, and then the soldiers in Beimo are facing hunger and cold.

At this moment, Ouyang Wu took out a grenade directly from the space and threw it at the granary. The granary was quickly ignited, and after a loud explosion, it collapsed!

Before, Ouyang Wu had discussed with the elite soldiers, and when she heard the loud noise, she immediately evacuated and gathered on the mountain behind. They were divided into teams by her, who only knew their mission.

At this moment, the barracks in Beimo became noisy for a while, and fires gradually appeared everywhere. The soldiers were fighting the fire, and suddenly a soldier screamed: "It's not good, it's not good--"

"The food and grass are burned!"

Ouyang Wu was in no hurry to leave, and came to Tianshi's tent according to the instructions of the little unicorn. According to the little unicorn, the Tianshi really had some mana. I don't know what spell was pasted at the door. , actually couldn't get close to him, but was almost stunned by his spell. "Master, this person's surname is Cao. He is a very insidious and cunning person. He seems to be quite capable. You have to be careful."

"I see."

Kill Cao Tianshi, then Ye Chonghua will no longer be subject to his curse, and he will wake up soon!

The inexplicable fires that ignited everywhere caused chaos in the army in Bei Mo. Tian Shi was sleeping when he was woken up by the sound. He pulled up his jacket and ran outside the tent.

When the Celestial Master hurriedly opened the tent, a pair of black boots appeared in front of him and met a pair of cold eyes. The woman in front of him covered half of her face, and couldn't see her face at all, but he knew that it was a pair of very beautiful and wise eyes, with calm eyes and a sharp look.

Cao Tianshi's face was startled, and then he calmed down, his brows furrowed tightly: "Who are you, what are you doing here?"

A cold black hole pointed at his head, he didn't know what the dark thing in her hand was, But the coldness and bloodthirsty that burst out of those eyes made him afraid, he involuntarily took a step back, and he was terrified and uneasy. The military camp in Beimo was heavily guarded. came in loudly.

Ouyang Wu sneered: "Cao Tianshi, can't you communicate with God? Why, can't you figure it out?"

"The heroine spares my life, the heroine spares my life..." Cao Tianshi seemed to be frightened, and immediately knelt on the ground, facing the Kowtow to Ouyang Wu.

A sneer flashed across Ouyang Wu's face, this Celestial Master was such a greedy person who feared death.

In the panic, Cao Tianshi's hand grabbed the sand on the ground and threw it on Ouyang Wu's face.

Although Ouyang Wu was wearing a black cloth, because he did not expect Tianshi Cao to come here, he involuntarily stretched out his hand to cover his face.

At this moment, the surrounding fire was getting more and more fierce, and there were more soldiers running around. Cao Tianshi took advantage of Ouyang Wu's face and rolled and crawled. !"

Ouyang Wu squinted slightly, raised the pistol with the muffler, and shot him in the head. But he didn't expect that Cao Tianshi suddenly stepped on a stone at this moment, and the whole person fell towards the front, lying on the ground. The bullet pierced in front of Cao Tianshi, stabbed deeply into the soil, and splashed dust.

The people in the distance ran towards this side. Ouyang Wu didn't have any more time. He raised his gun again and squinted at Cao Tianshi. As long as he was killed, Ye Chonghua would wake up soon!

Cao Tianshi seemed to have a feeling, and shouted: "If I die, he can't live!"

Ouyang Wu's thoughts moved, and the shot missed and hit Cao Tianshi's shoulder. She frowned, the soldiers on the Beimo side had approached, she couldn't stay any longer, she went forward and smashed his head with a gun, knocking him out of the income space, Hai Dongqing was hovering in the low air at this moment , Ouyang Wu sat on its back. She looked down at Cao Tianshi on the ground, a trace of unwillingness flashed in her eyes, which was fleeting.

Although she missed the opportunity today, she still has a chance.

"The spies are there, the spies are there, shoot arrows, shoot arrows!"

Some soldiers found the trace of Ouyang Wu, the rocket shot towards Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Wu gently patted Hai Dongqing's head, Hai Dongqing's speed was fast and lightning, dodging these rockets, Ouyang Wu was at this moment from Take out a black tube in the carry-on space. This is a modern hot weapon. The rocket launcher swishes and shoots straight at the opponent, making a strong fire and loud noise. Dare to step forward, only wandering in the distance, his eyes are full of horror.

Although Ouyang Wu was delayed in the military camp for a long time, she was the first to reach the mountain. She released the food and grass in the space and the other soldiers came back one after another. When these grains were used, all of them had their mouths wide open.

In order not to make people suspicious, Ouyang Wu only said: "I secretly sent people to deliver the food, and it has already been delivered. You are in a position to advance and retreat, and you are cautious in handling matters. I will definitely let Master Yun take a good note of you."

Wait for Ouyang Wu to return When he arrived at the military camp in Xiling, Yun Shang had been waiting anxiously at the gate of the military camp for a long time, and when he saw Ouyang Wu brought everyone back, he was suddenly relieved.

Ouyang Wu felt a little tired at this time, her footsteps slowed down, and the 100 people behind her also slowed down and followed her neatly. Ouyang Wu felt that these 100 elite soldiers were very good. She had to say that Ye Chonghua's soldiers were of high quality. In the days to come, she would be able to train them like a modern army.

When Yun Shang saw the carts of grain and grass behind these elite soldiers, he couldn't help shouting excitedly: "Our grain has arrived, our grain has arrived!" As soon as the other soldiers knew that the grain was grabbed from the local military camp , The morale was boosted at the moment, and cheered all night!

Ouyang Wu looked back, and an elite soldier said according to what Ouyang Wu taught him before: "The Beimo military division is a cowardly talk and confuses us! They don't have the ability to communicate with God at all, and God wants to punish them, tonight. All their tents are on fire, so we have a chance to succeed!"

"Xiling will win!" I don't know which soldier called out first.

After that, many soldiers screamed: "Xiling will win, Xiling will win!"

Ouyang Wu walked towards the station with a smile on her face, only to see Ye Chonghua lying on the bed, her eyes dimmed. Yun Shang couldn't wait to ask: "Have you seen Tianshi?"

Ouyang Wu was a little tired, sat on a chair beside him, poured himself a cup of tea, and said, "It's a pity that Tianshi Cao was not killed, but there are people in the army. Do you know the art of witchcraft?"

Ouyang Wu frowned: "I originally wanted to kill Cao Junshi directly, but I'm afraid that if I kill him, what should I do if Chonghua can't wake up again?"

Looking at Ye Chonghua on the bed, Ouyang Wu's brows furrowed even deeper.

She didn't understand this, and she was really powerless now.

On the second day, Ouyang Wu deliberately spread rumors into Beimo: "Xiling's food and grass have been recovered, and Beimo's celestial master has been punished for falsely passing on the will of God, and has disappeared without a trace, and the sky has sowed fire..."

For a while, The Xiling army was determined, the Beimo army was shaken, and Cao Tianshi suddenly disappeared!

This made the soldiers in Beimo believe this fact, and remembered that night, which made them extremely afraid of weapons, and coupled with the shortage of food, they no longer had the mind to fight.