With this thought abhi was getting ready for his work when his mom manjari entered the room with a smile...

Manjari - abhi.. Tu taiyaar ho rha hai kahi jaa rha hain kya...
[ Abhi... Are you getting ready, are you going somewhere...??? ]

Abhi - Haan maa wo urgent call aa gya hai hospital se toh wahi jaa rha hu... Kuchh kaam tha kya aapko...
[ Yes maa, urgent call has come from hospital so going there only.... did you have some work...]

Manjari - nhi bas yahi bolne aayi thi ki teri kal ki haldi or mehendi ke rasme ke kapde aa gye hai toh wahi dene aayi thi...
[ No, I had just come to say that your tomorrow's haldi and mehndi rituals clothes have arrived, so, had come to give it... ]

Abhi - hmm...

Manjari - waise agar ho sake toh jaldi aa jana aaj ghar....
[ Well if possible then come home early today....]

Abhi - kyu. Maa... [ why maa.. ]

Manjari - wo kya hai na ki teri behen itni khush hai parso dance sab karne ke liye ki aaj kisi choreographer se baat ki hai... Or chahti hai ki tu bhi reh uske saath.... Wo log bhut khush thi isiliye main mana nhi kar paayi .... Toh tu aa jayega na jaldi...
[ Actually your sisters were so happy to perform dance day after tomorrow that they have talked with any choreographer.... And they want you to be with them…. They all were very happy that’s why I could not refuse…. So will you come soon na... ]

Abhi was least interested in these types of stuffs but for his mother's sake he agreed....

Abhi - thik hai agar time mila toh jaldi aa jaunga...
[ ok if i get time i will come soon ]

Manjari smiled and said - thik hai ab Tu taiyaar ho kar niche aa main naasta lagati hu...
[ ok now you come after getting ready, I'm going to make breakfast...]

Saying this she went away from there happily but here abhi was not happy.....

Everyone from both the families were happy except three people... one is abhi who is finding way to convince akshara, second one is akshara who is half happy as her love was going to get married with her sister but she was happy as her sister is happy... And the last one is abhi's brother neil who know that his brother loves somome else and was not happy....

Abhi called akshara to meet him at park.... She was not agreeing to this but somehow abhi convinced her.....

Abhi reached first at the spot and when he sees akshara coming he just went towards her and pulled her in a silent place far away from the crowd....

Akshara - chodo mujhe.... Or yaha kyu laaye ho....
[ Leave me... and why have you brought me here? ]

Abhi - akshara main tumse baat karna chahta tha.....
[ Akshara I wanted to talk to you.....]

Akshara - are toh baat toh phone par bhi ho skti thi na... Fir yaha kyu or wo bhi yaha akele kyu crowd se bahar kyu....
[ Oh toh, it could have been done on the phone too... then why here and why that too alone here why out of the crowd....]

Abhi - taaki meri baat ke samay koi disturbance naa ho...
[ So that there is no disturbance while talking to me...]

Akshara - thik hai.. Tumhe jo kehna hai jaldi kaho... Kyuki main nhi chahti hu ki koi galti se bhi mujhe tumhare saath aise akele dekhe...
[ ok.. say whatever you want to say... because I don't want anyone to see me alone with you by mistake...]