if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)

Comincia dall'inizio

when they arrived in front of the old hospital they immediately got out of the car, (m/n) was holding Akira in his arms "our mission is to find a little boy named Frisk and bring him to me alive." say (m/n).

"Why do you want the child to be boss?" Rai asked.

(m/n) looked at Rai then looked at the old hospital building again "...because that child is my missing lil brother that I've been looking for all this time." say (m/n).

Shingeru, Akira, and Rai widened their eyes in surprise "The boss has a lil brother!?" they thought.

"Let's go inside and find my brother." say (m/n).

then they all entered the old hospital building but because of the building so they had to split up to look for frisk, ( m/n) looked for the top floor while Shingeru and Akira looked for the 1 & 2 floor and Rai on the 3 & 4 floor.

(m/n) walked around the hospital corridor on the top floor angrily "Valdera tell me where is located Frisk now." thought (m/n).

' Veldera replied : Frisk is on the floor where you are right now at the very end.'

(m/n) then ran as fast as he could towards the far end of the room quickly and when he arrived he heard a noise like someone was talking until he heard a voice that made her angry.

"Should we just kill him?" (m/n) who was angry immediately kicked the door in front of him until it was thrown making the people inside shocked.

"Wh-who are you!!" said (R/n).

but ( m/n) didn't listen to the person's words then she looked at her sister frisk who was tied up crying with some damp wounds on her body "they hurt frisk." thought (m/n).

then quickly ( m/n) used her magic then took out her red knife and threw it at everyone in the room.

" who's he!!"

"He Monsters all run!!"

" he has power!! is he a king!!"

"We have to escape before he kills us."

before they all left ( m/n) faster made them all faint with his magic, a lot of people had wounds on their bodies then ( m/n) walked towards frisk and untied the ropes on her body.

Frisk immediately hugged ( m/n) tightly while crying loudly while ( m/n) hugged back while healing the wounds on his body, after that came Rai, Shingeru, and Akira.

the three of them were shocked when they saw all the unconscious bodies around their leader, (m/n) then carried Frisk who was still hugging his body "let's go... our job is done here." said (m/n) coldly.

Rai and Shingeru were silent then nodded then they all left the building quickly without them all realizing that they had been watched by several people.

"White wolf huh... interesting." say ???.

"So it's a white wolf member and I can see some strain in their members... looks like I'll have to keep an eye on them." think ??.

skip time [ 2 days later]

( m/n) POV

after 2 days have passed and I found frisk now, frisk is now sleeping on my lap while being stroked by me on the head.

the others were discussing about them feeling like someone was watching their movements during their mission "so how are you two too??" asked iruka [ New member ].

"Yeah it happened not once but several times and it made me cringe." said Rayle.

I kept rubbing Frisk's head until suddenly he woke up "brother." mumbled frisk.