1. The invitation

"No. Absolutely not. I'm sorry Prince Philip but I think I'll sit this one out --but thank you for the invitation."

Prince Philip had invited all of them to attend a Valentine's Day event that he would be hosting this weekend.

Riley was dead serious that he will not be attending. He handed Prince Philip back his invite.

The Prince nodded his head in understanding and took the invitation back.

"That's quite alright Riley. If you change your mind, please do feel free to let me know."

"Come on Riley, it will be fun!"

Tyler urged a little with hopefulness in his eyes, a huge smile on his face.

"No! I hate crowded places plus I am claustrophobic! ... Nothing and no one will ever make me change my mi- -

Chase Randall walked into the Dino Base. Tall and dashing as always.

"Umm ... on second thought. I - I change my mind. I'll go."

Riley stammered awkwardly, Prince Philip narrowed his eyes towards the other rangers at Riley's sudden change of mood. He graciously gave the green ranger back his invitation.

Everyone exchanged a look of slight amusement mixed with a few confusion written on their faces.

What made Riley changed his mind so quickly? The answer was however not a what but more of a who and that person was --

... Chase Randall. The handsome skater from New Zealand. The hotshot and black ranger of the group.