Inexplicable Slander

Start from the beginning

The queen mother gave her a cold look: "Don't you still believe in Aijia?"

Ouyang Wu bowed to the emperor : "Before the matter is settled , Wu'er will only stay in Fanghua Hall, will not leave, and cannot leave. Wu'er would like to see who took the border defense map and poured this basin of dirty water on Wu'er."

Taking advantage of the Queen Mother's way to Fanghua Hall, she released Costin in the space, and Costin disappeared with a lightning-like leap. Ouyang Wu has a smile on her lips, I'm afraid there will be a good show in a while!

After leaving the imperial study, Ouyang Wu looked terrified, held the Empress Dowager's arm, and whispered, "Grandmother, fortunately you showed up in time, otherwise Wu'er might have been beaten up!

" Hua is not here to slander you like this!" The Queen Mother was also very angry when she mentioned this matter, she took Ouyang Wu's hand and patted the back of her hand soothingly, "Fortunately, Suiyun noticed something was wrong, so I came earlier, otherwise now I still don't know what the normal situation is!"

Ouyang Wu stroked her chest and smiled sweetly: "As long as the imperial grandmother is there, Wu'er is not afraid of anything! What the queen mother wants to eat, Wu'er will give you now. Let's do it?"

"Okay, okay!" The Queen Mother nodded again and again, which was exactly what she wanted.

After Ouyang Wu entered the Youth Palace, news came soon!

Found the border map in the Fourth Prince's Mansion! The emperor was furious and sent him to the heavenly prison!

The queen mother was furious, and the hand holding the tea cup trembled a little: "It's really this bastard who did it, how unreasonable, how unreasonable!"

"Emperor grandmother calm down!" Ouyang Wu sneered in her heart when she heard the news, but her face was horrified, " Maybe the fourth prince just went astray for a while."

"Going astray? As the prince of the Xiling Kingdom, he does such a thing, and wants to take the opportunity to get rid of you, his heart is punishable!"

"Emperor grandmother calm down, eat some cakes made by Wu'er herself!" Ye Feixi couldn't believe it after being put in the sky prison. He clearly sent someone to hide the border guard map in Ouyang Wu's bedroom. How could this picture appear in his bedroom? Could it be that Ouyang Wu has some sorcery? !

It's just that I'm not struggling with this matter now, I'm just thinking about how to escape. If I can't handle it right now, let alone the crown prince's position, I'm afraid his back half will be confined here.

In the middle of the night, Ye Feixi received a note with the words: "Don't panic!"

Ye Feixi knew that someone was answering him outside, and his heart slowly calmed down. Now that Ye Feiqing has joined him, he will definitely think about it. way. The next day, the queen found the emperor and knelt down in front of the emperor: "Emperor, Feixi would never do such a thing, I beg the emperor to let Feixi go!" 

The emperor's face was very ugly: "Now in Feixi's bedroom I found the border defense map, what else can you say?" The queen's face suddenly turned pale, and she muttered: "Your Majesty, this is a frame-up, this is a frame-up!"

 The queen saw that the emperor turned around and was about to leave. SHe hugged his thigh in a hurry. Thinking of what Ye Feiqing had brought to her before, she slowly calmed down in her heart. Now Fei Xi is the most important thing, and she can't care about the other things: "Your Majesty, yesterday the palace maid who bit her tongue and committed suicide kept saying that it was Wu'er who did it. Maybe she was wrong and saw others as Wu'er?"

"I have thoroughly investigated this matter! It's useless for you to talk too much. If this matter is really what Fei Xi did, I will never forgive him!" The queen was pounding in her heart at this time, and caressed her chest lightly.

At this moment, a guard came in to report: "Your Majesty, I found out that this palace maid has a younger brother who is working under Li Sangongzi..." Before he could finish his words, the queen was overjoyed, but her face was a little bit. Panic: "Could it be, could it be..."

"Could it be something?" 

The Queen said, "My concubine suddenly remembered something, I don't know if I should say it or not?"

"Before Feixi and Yun Fei mentioned the border defense map... and the day when the border defense map was lost, Yun Fei came to my palace. She left halfway at that time, and she was a little panicked when she came back, and then said that her body feel sick and left." 

The queen looked at the emperor's brows slightly wrinkled, and couldn't help but continue: "Your Majesty, Feixi would never do such a thing, and the defense map here may be hidden in the prince's mansion by Yun Fei!"

It is very likely that Yun Fei did it. There is a gap between Yun Fei and Wuer. She hates Wuer! Before Wuer saved her life, she thought that Wuer moved her hands and feet and made her sterile for life. Later, Yun Fei was disfigured by Cheng Jin, and she thought it was Wuer's fault. She hated Wuer so much, so she would come up with such a vicious thing! While Feibai was not around, she would try her best to retaliate!

" Your Majesty, Feixi is your son, don't you know what he's like?"

Now, in order to keep Ye Feixi, the queen was reluctant to give up, but she could only pull out Li Yunfei, a scapegoat.

The emperor's lips pursed slightly. He chose to believe his son, but felt that what the queen said was extremely serious, and the little girl of the Li family was narrow-minded, and it was indeed possible to do such a thing.

Since Li Yunfei was disfigured by Cheng Jin last time, her heart was ashes, and she hid in the room every day, so she asked her to find some medicine for her skin to treat her wounds. It's just that the stab was too ruthless and the wound was too deep. Even if the wound was healed, it would leave a very long scar. She hated Cheng Jin very much, but she didn't dare to cause trouble again for a while.

But before she could react, she was inexplicably brought into the palace by a group of people.

"Li Yunfei, do you know the guilt?" The emperor looked at the scar on Li Yunfei's face with a very bad expression.

"I don't know what Yunfei did wrong?"

"You stole the border defense map, but you are convicted?"

Li Yunfei couldn't understand what the emperor said at all. , as if not seeing her.

"Miss, miss, you have to save me... Xiao Xiao doesn't know anything, just let my sister make perjury..."

Li Yunfei saw the man beside him looking at him shiveringly. She didn't know this man at all!

The emperor's majestic voice: "Are you recruiting or not?"

Li Yunfei didn't finish her words, but she heard the inner supervisor running in in a panic, and said a few words in the emperor's ear, only to see the emperor's face getting more and more serious. It 's getting ugly...

what? Border defense map leaked? !